Pre Rally Jitters

hoodshauler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well the truck is fine so far for the trip. Me on the other hand not so good. Was jumping down out of the trailer on my tractor trailer and landed wrong and broke my freaking leg. cookoo

Broke my right fibula 3 inches above the ankle. So Tanya will be the driver for this rally. We will be there but crutches will be my means of mobility.-cuss

See yall soon

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was wondering how you did that. Very sorry to hear that, but am VERY glad to hear you guys are still coming. ;Sweet

hoodshauler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We are still coming would not miss it. ;Sweet Just hate I will be on crutches. Will be too soon for a walking cast. :rolleyes:

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
What do you mean about Tanya driving.... You broke the throttle peddle leg... Not the clutch leg... Get in and drive man.......:D Well at least your not in the hospital and can't escape to attend. Time to drink more milk thats for sure... Sure sorry to hear about this. Did you roll over the ankle on something you stepped on or what? Again very sorry about this but keep looking up. This is only temp. thing.

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
icanfixall said:
What do you mean about Tanya driving.... You broke the throttle peddle leg... Not the clutch leg...

Ewww that's gunna leave a mark.LOL

Bj sorry to hear about the injury. At least on the good side, you can use the crutch as cruise control, which may just match the 2x4 pedal extension mod.:D

RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score
What do you mean about Tanya driving.... You broke the throttle peddle leg... Not the clutch leg... Get in and drive man.......:D

Aw c'mon cut him some slack, He knows if he were driving the big truck to the rally, he could make it on one leg, you can still stop one of those things that's what the trolley valve is for :D ( BTDT )

Of course if you're pulling a trailer with brakes, no excuses , get in there and drive :kick: :rotflmao

---------Robert

hoodshauler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
By the time we head up for the rally I will prolly be able to put some pressure on my leg and help with the driving. The doc said three weeks before pressure which will fall right at rally time we will see. I dont want to push my luck with it though. At least I am not hospitalized and dont need surgery. ;Sweet

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that BJ, a trucker with a broken leg is never any fun. At least Tanya is willing and able to handle the driving. Some wemens are scared to tow anything. Have fun at the rally.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Tanya.....:eek: Scared of anything.... I don't think so....:love: :thumbsup: :D The way she got down under Peppermint and removed the starter for BJ still has me thinking "what a catch... Does she have a sister". She can do anything I'm sure. Just get out of her way... And yes, I do remember how she "fixed" the clutch peddle too...:D

lgettler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
BJ and Tanya, Wave when you fly by Chatty, Sorry to hear about the accident, you'll be up and at em before you know it. I wish I could be going to the raley