Photos for magazine

FordGuy100

Reaction score
Well I went out on our property, avoided hitting branches on our trails as best as possible, and went and got these pics ;Sweet. I washed, waxed, and polished the truck this morning.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
Doubt it man, I bet it comes out before the end of the year, within the next few months even. I've been talking to him, I can tell he's in a hurry to get this thing finished so they can print it.

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
Damn Justin, looks good! I've been polishing my brown one for a couple days now, gonna go get a pic or two of it tomorrow just to add my .02. lol
I think thats the first time my brown truck has EVER been polished! lol It was in storage for almost 15 years before I bought it, so aside from some rock chips and a few small areas of rust in the back wheels wells its in darn nice shape for a 25 year old truck.

f-two-fiddy

Reaction score
Damn Justin, I till cant get over how nice your truck looks.
Sean should have a chance, too.

But I'd bet that pic of Sam's ride would make it?

FordGuy100

Reaction score
Thanks for the compliments guys ;Sweet. It was kinda a pain in the **** to get my truck back into that meadow, some of the trails I took were really overgrown. So I would drive 30' then get out and start cutting branches out of the way. I want into that magazine so fricking bad damnit :D

On another note, I doubt I do. He wants 1mb pictures....and those pictures are only 866kb-890kb. Hopefully he will let them slide through....or else :backoff LOL

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
I know hes using the smaller pics, but just for well smaller pics in the article. So Im sure he'll stick a nice pic like that in there somewhere. With me its not a question of file size, but quality of the truck, lol. Like I said, all mine are work horses, and even though my brown truck is a low miler and was stored for 15 years, it WAS used by the guy I bought it from for almost 2 years as a hay hauler. Down right dirty farm truck. Hauled many trailer loads in excess of 25,000lbs, and wasnt taken very good care of. But I spent some money and time giving it some TLC when I picked it up, so hopefully it'll make it in there somewhere.

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the compliments guys ;Sweet. It was kinda a pain in the **** to get my truck back into that meadow, some of the trails I took were really overgrown. So I would drive 30' then get out and start cutting branches out of the way. I want into that magazine so fricking bad damnit :D
The effort shows...I think you're a shoo-in. Compared to your truck, I think the chances of my truck getting into the magazine are about equal to the Dodgers' chance of a World Series title this year...my truck's been rather well taken care of for the most part, but the paint looks terrible :(

4x4TruckinGirl

"Cowgirl"
Reaction score
thats a hot rod justin!!!!!!!! when i get home im gunna do my truck up and get back out in that nice field and take new ones with the stacks on.........

MARQ2277

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow brother, your truck should be in the magazine. I look forward to reading about your bad ass truck. It's so cool to see that the IDI truck are so awsome. Mine may not look as nice, but I love it all the same.

Good job!!

Marq
Stage One Injectors (Oregon Injector Service):
Complete Return Fuel Kit (Oregon Injector Service):
DB2 Pump, cranked up with Cold Advance wired permanently on:
4” down pipe, 4” straight through exhaust stopping between cab and bed (no fuff on my stuff):
Torque Converter Lock Up Switch (On/Off/Lock-Up):
E4OD Line Pressure Controller (adjusted to fast/firm shifts):
4” lift w/Rancho shocks:
Big Fat Tires on custom rims:

Tows 1985 fully loaded heavy 28 foot RV (my house) everywhere:

FordGuy100

Reaction score
thats a hot rod justin!!!!!!!! when i get home im gunna do my truck up and get back out in that nice field and take new ones with the stacks on.........

Thank you much ;)

just make sure you're in the pic too:D;Sweet

Yeah ;Sweet. Its summer, your in Florida where its hot.....bikini pics will be required.

Wow brother, your truck should be in the magazine. I look forward to reading about your bad ass truck. It's so cool to see that the IDI truck are so awsome. Mine may not look as nice, but I love it all the same.

Good job!!

Thank you ;Sweet

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle