Photos for magazine

84TD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got more where this came from, not the fastest one here but I have done a lot for it to perform better, propane system, turbo and exhaust. Please use my truck :)

tonkadoctor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here's your cover shot-Drool ...... Might wanna clear it with Sam first. She's a diehard IDI girl;Sweet

attachment.php

4x4TruckinGirl

"Cowgirl"
Reaction score
Im gunna email him some pics......... dunno what other ones to send....... Id like the ones with the stacks on there....whats the deadline???

MARQ2277

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The magazine should also look for tech issues to include in the mag. A lot of IDI guys including myself have done some cool fixes and mods to the IDI, such as torque converter lock up, pump (turn ups), turbos, electric fuel pump mods, etc.

Marq

FordGuy100

Reaction score
The magazine should also look for tech issues to include in the mag. A lot of IDI guys including myself have done some cool fixes and mods to the IDI, such as torque converter lock up, pump (turn ups), turbos, electric fuel pump mods, etc.

Marq

Agreed. They really ought to do a 6.9/7.3 IDI Ford buildup ;Sweet

TLBREWER

Windy B Ranch
Reaction score
I've been so busy I haven't logged in for over a week. Look what I almost missed! Guess I'm gonna have to dig out the original pics I have. Everything on my computer is resized to less than 2KB. Anybody know the deadline? This is a great opportunity for the IDI community. Thanks Mike!

Tom

FordGuy100

Reaction score
I've been so busy I haven't logged in for over a week. Look what I almost missed! Guess I'm gonna have to dig out the original pics I have. Everything on my computer is resized to less than 2KB. Anybody know the deadline? This is a great opportunity for the IDI community. Thanks Mike!

Tom

I dont really think there is much of a deadline. It doesnt sound like he got back to to many guys....looks like I will get some pics tonight ;Sweet

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online