Performance parts

Joe Martin

Reaction score
Can somebody help me out. Would like to know what few companies supply upgrade for the Idi's. I have been trying to get a hold of the R&D folks, but no response. Who else could I contact?

austin92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
R&d makes some cool stuff but since he’s the only one running the show, responses and delivery are SLOW. Thewespaul on here makes a lot of comparable parts to Justin at better prices and actually replies lol. His email and phone number are in a lot of his threads. Russ/typ4, builds very complete factory turbo kits and upgrades them. His pumps don’t double stock output but are well built. Mel/agnem, runs conegesta diesel and is another good supplier for fuel components.

What has been done to your truck and what power levels are you expecting?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

austin92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Once again thanks for the recommendation guys! Joe, you can find most my products here:https://www.oilburners.net/forums/classic-diesel-designs.163/

Could you tell us a bit about your truck and your goals with it?
Lots of people doing pumps and injectors for us, r&d goes past that, you’ve been competing with r&d recently. I tell my buddy all the time to make an account here just to see your stuff. Half our texts are your thread links and emails between me and Russ lol. He says you guys need websites

Thewespaul

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I really dont want to compete with anyone, just want people to have options which pushes the market to supply better and better parts for these trucks, and I know the website would really help streamline the purchasing process for customers, but I can barely keep up with the work in the shop, the tech help here and building and shipping parts out with the minimal advertising I do now, kind of scared of what would happen once a website is up, I may need to cut out doing smaller repairs in the shop and just stick with long term projects and builds that arent as time critical. Im considering putting together a facebook page for the business if that would help customers out.

austin92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
He is on Facebook, I’m sure that would get you some more business if that’s what you’re looking for. He’s on some idi page, idk since I’m not on Facebook but I can have him send you something (invite?) if you want.

I wasn’t saying that you’re out to get r&d or anything like that, just that your doing a lot of things now that used to only be available from Justin

Thewespaul

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Joe sorry for stealing your thread:sorry:

Austin that’s the way I read your post, no harm meant

I’ve heard about the idi group on Facebook, some good and bad haha. If I can make the buisness page and avoid having to make my own separate personal account then I’ll do it, no not a fan of Facebook at all, but I understand this platform may not be the easiest to make orders on, so from what I’ve heard of the buisness page setup on Facebook I think it would help steamline the purchasing process for some folks.

03wr250f

Full Access Member
Reaction score
be patient with r&d and keep trying. his products are worth the wait. he is a one man show. it is hard to answer the phones and build stuff

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
If I can make the buisness page and avoid having to make my own separate personal account then I’ll do it, no not a fan of Facebook at all, but I understand this platform may not be the easiest to make orders on, so from what I’ve heard of the buisness page setup on Facebook I think it would help steamline the purchasing process for some folks.
Maybe you could get Sparky to help you with it too unless she's busy working on her truck.