Performance parts

Zbmonster

Reaction score
I am looking at buying new Injectors and injection pump off a site called idiperformance.Com has anyone bought anything off here and is it worth buying???

C_Luft

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a set of 2200 psi injectors from that site, my truck burns clean all the way up to 11psi(max) unloaded. Although I don't think he sells the 2200 psi injectors any more due to making the injection pumps hot. (That's what I heard).

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
I'm not familiar with that company but I am very knowledgeable of Conestoga diesel Injection of Pa. The owner is one of the best guys you will ever do business with and a very long time member of this forum. Mel Agne is his name and he has his wife and sons working there too. Its a fine business where honestly comes first. Mel is world famous for the Moose pumps and several types of performance injectors. They have a great web site too. I'm a long time user of their Moose pumps. So far I have purchased 2 of them and will never buy from anyone else. Once you find something you like you don't buy cheaper ebay stuff to attempt to save a buck. The forum sees many new members joining complaining they bought cheap crap from several well known ebay cheaters selling rebuilt injection pumps or injectors. We have found that some "rebuilders" do nothing but test the pumps and if they pass they paint them and sell as rebuilt. Never buy a painted injection pump from any seller. They are painted for a reason and its not so they know its one of their rebuilds. Its to hide dirt they could not clean off. Please do more questioning about the company you came here asking about. I do not know everything but am trying to learn as much as I can. Lately remembering is becoming an issue.

HS108

Diesel Newb
Reaction score
If you want to know about R&D pumps and injectors, you should go ask this question on FTE Forum, The owner of Idi performance is on that site and all his fan boys are too, trust me you will get all the info you want plus some ;)

But I would do as Icanfixall above me says and look into Conestoga Diesel as well for pumps and injectors, or also a guy on the this forum Russ "Typ4" who sells injectors as well that are cleaned and pop tested and has a very good track record for selling top quality parts. link to Typ4 http://www.oilburners.net/forums/showthread.php?73275-Stanadyne-Injectors

I have personally bought from both companies, R&D and Conestoga before, but when it comes time for me to get a pump, I will personally go with Conestoga Diesel, as I was treated excellent in my previous purchase from Mel

FORDF250HDXLT

The life of an Indian is like the wings of the air
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Golden Helmet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am looking at buying new Injectors and injection pump off a site called idiperformance.Com has anyone bought anything off here and is it worth buying???
I bought my IP and injectors from them a few months back. My pump is just a stock rebuild for an NA engine, not one of the fancy performance pumps (that aren't worth using if you're truck is NA like mine), but even so my truck has a lot more power than it did before. I'm quite happy with it, and I wouldn't hesitate to buy from them again in the future. Also, for what it's worth, it's pretty rare to hear about issues with their pumps / injectors, they're one of the few places you can order an IP from and not have to worry about getting something that's worse than your old stuff (like Autozone, O'Reilly's, Pensacola, etc).

The only negatives I've run in to so far is that I was one of the unlucky few who got a DOA pump, some solenoid inside it was stuck and so it absolutely refused to run out of the box. Towcat was able to do some voodoo magic involving an electric fuel pump to bring it back to life though, and so far the pump hasn't given me a single issue since. Also, you may want to order a return line kit from Typ4 and ditch the O-rings supplied by R&D. I had a TON of fuel leaks from my O-rings, and when I pulled the caps they were all peeling apart. I don't know if the O-rings were casualties of war or just junk, but either way, Typ4's kit fixed it right up ;Sweet

If you want to know about R&D pumps and injectors, you should go ask this question on FTE Forum, The owner of Idi performance is on that site and all his fan boys are too, trust me you will get all the info you want plus some ;)
And you get the same thing here if you ask about the Moose pumps. Sometimes I get the feeling that I'm wearing the wrong colors for this part of town LOL

HS108

Diesel Newb
Reaction score
And you get the same thing here if you ask about the Moose pumps.

Haha, that is a pretty true statement. This is how I always compare the 2 sites, FTE wants to make the truck go fast, OB just wants to make the truck go

Last edited:

03wr250f

Full Access Member
Reaction score
dudes name is Justin Anderson. he is very reasonable in his doings and he is awesome to do business with. He also has lots of other performance parts that no one else does. I love all of our awesome idi rebuilders and builders such as agnem and typ4 but Justin also does good work. I write this with a baby moose in my truck and love it.
It is important though as said above to do your research on any idi pump builder. remember rubber side down yall

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bob123456789

Members online

No members online now.