PA Bio Diesel Centrifuge

wmoguy

Reaction score
Hey all. Don't get online much anymore. I'm cleaning out the garage, moving to the Mountains, and want to move as little as possible!

I have this http://pabiodieselsupply.com/shop/waste-oil-centrifuge-108gphb-p-301.html thats not seen all that much use. I'd like it to go to someone on here that wants to get into burning WMO in their IDI. I have ran a good 75k miles of WMO in my old IDI's using PA BioDiesel's centrifuges and never once clogged a fuel filter. If you want to run WMO, I wouldn't even bother with using filters to refine your "product."
I will be happy to include all the piping (hydraulic hose) I have setup for this and fittings, etc... The only caveat is that it'll probably get messy during shipping. If you just want the centrifuge thats fine too. As you can see from the ad, the FUGE alone (new) is $330. I'll take $100 + shipping for the fuge (and if you want the plumbing it's yours for free.) I also have a Steel barrel that this is all plumbed into. I figure unless you are in Northern Colorado, it's not feasible to take the barrel. BUT If you want to come get the whole rig (sans the pump) Its yours for the same $100. I'll even give you about 50 gallons of ready to fuge WMO! If your planning on coming to Fort Collins, CO area to get this, I need it gone by mid/late February.

Obviously I"m not looking to make anything off this setup..

I have a BEASTY Oberdorfer pump that easily powers this fuge (and then some) I'm undecided if I want to sell that or not. I'd probably take $250 for the pump if you want that too. (Check around, thats an insane price for this pump)

I'll try and make a point of checking this site a few times per week for PM's or other requests for info.

mohavewolfpup

Diesel Wolf Puppy
Reaction score
Too bad I didn't have more for your setup. Your setup allows you to just refine it and dump into the tank, nothing else needed?

crazytwo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like you have some takers. If they dont work out, I will take it. Sending a PM.

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ya I have near 130 gallons WVO here right now and a good supply of it along with WMO/TO/GO to get too. Bottom line I'd give the proverbial LEFT one for a shot at this for this price LOL