ORDER YOUR RALLY SHIRTS ASAP!!!!

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Order information HERE.

Get those shirt orders to Suzi and Mel this week. If they don't get enough orders................. there will not be shirts for this rally.......... a first if I'm not mistaken.

Heath

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's for sure. What's up people? It's WAY less than a tank of gas these days.....

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
I'm waiting to get my kid's sizes. I forgot to get them last time they were down and I'm just guessing at this point. I tried to call up there but the phone is out of service (why doesn't this surprise me) so I have to just wait until I get them this coming Friday.

What is our min number? I'll be adding 6 to list. if come after the weekend I forget I'll just wing it on sizes and hope for the best.

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That has been an option in the past, but I don't know if Mel and Suzi can still offer that as they are super busy with his diesel injection shop.

Heath

snicklas

6.0 and Loving It!!
Staff member
Reaction score
Excerpt from the 2013 IDI Weekend T-Shirts thread

"Simply call me or Suzi at 717-806-5561 between 8am and 5pm and we will take your order. Credit card payments are accepted. We will take your information and email you an invoice which you will then present at the rally to claim your shirts. All shirts must be paid for in advance. Paypal is accepted, but there is an additional fee."

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
Put my order in! Thanks Mel and Suzi for doing this!

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks to those of you who placed your orders, as you can now be assured there WILL be shirts this year. All the cool people will be wearing them. ;) LOL

MrsMoose

Reaction score
I spoke to the lady who makes our rally shirts yesterday, and I was informed that Rally shirts will be completed and ready to pick up on June 25. :)

See you all in 20 days!