Official "Home from the Rally" Thread

LCAM-01XA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
believe it or not........ it's legalcookoo

Hmm, any details on the regulations concerning those? I'd imagine the larger trailer must have brakes, what about the total GCVWof the train? I may have a 5th wheel deliver run down south soon, along with a motorcycle delivery across the border, and I'd love to combine the two which would require me pulling a small enclosed trailer behind the 5er... My setup won't look as nice as Darrin's tho, that's one sweet truck he has :D ;Sweet

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hmm, any details on the regulations concerning those? I'd imagine the larger trailer must have brakes, what about the total GCVWof the train? I may have a 5th wheel deliver run down south soon, along with a motorcycle delivery across the border, and I'd love to combine the two which would require me pulling a small enclosed trailer behind the 5er... My setup won't look as nice as Darrin's tho, that's one sweet truck he has :D ;Sweet
check out this thread on rv.net
as always, no one source is gospel.
do your homework!
http://www.rv.net/forum/index.cfm/fuseaction/thread/tid/16936326.cfm

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Darrin...that is hands down THE SWEETEST rig that I personally have seen ...only thing better would have been beside you rollin'

Your time in labor and fab work

Kind a have a soft spot for them bricks

gonna poke around your webshots pics .........

Thanks Geo! I appreciate the comments ;Sweet Wish you could have cruised with all of us.

darrin, how big is that camper of yours?

It is a 26 footer with one slide. Not too big, not too small,..Just Right!

Two trailers? And the state boys didn't bother ya?

Nope, and I saw plenty of them,..Before the trip I made sure that they were legal in all of the states that I was planning to travel. They are not legal in all states.

anyone have dyno sheets/numbers yet?

Yup, I do,.. Will post them soon,..

hoodshauler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Made it to Topeka around 6 after stopping in Kansas city at Cabela's;Sweet
Half way point to denver for us! will be home tomarrow night and will post then.

Darrin glad you made it home safe.

sootman good to meet you, glad you also made it home trouble free.

Nick glad to see you are home too

Dirtleg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So just exactly how soon can we expect to see some numbers;Poke

I am really sorry I couldn't make it this year as I had been planning on being there for months. Still stuck in Modesto, Ca for a couple more weeks before I can go back home.:idiot:

Thanks for the rally update and I'm glad to see you had a safe trip.

93turbo_animal

Reaction score
we made it in about 7:30 had a great time as usuall but always nice to be home. We had smooth sailing on the way home much lighter traffic then on the way down

flatlander

plays dirty when losing
Reaction score
We pulled in at about 8pm. We'd have been home earlier but we stopped in Noblesville to catch the new transformers flick at the IMAX. Very cool.

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
well i got home about 4:30 this morning, what a drive. got most of the way home on my WMO bed tank!

it was great meeting everybody, i wish i had more time to talk to everybody. taking care of the kids eats up allot of time. that and it didnt help i was on the opposite side of the campground.

hoodshauler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Made it home about 25 minutes ago. Sure was great to see everyone again! And meet the ones that I missed last year. No problems coming home.

Heath and Missy great job with the rally it was a pleasure.

Can't wait till next year now.

I'll have my pictures up soon!

EMD_DRIVER

Say what?!?!
Reaction score
Kitty and I made it home just after 6, this evening. We stopped in Chillicothe, OH for the night and to pick something up from a friend of mine. We would have gone farther, but she said that she was fine till we stopped... :dunno

We drove the final 377 miles today...

Thanks to Heath and Missy, for hosting a GREAT rally!

I also want to thank everyone, that attended and made this rally truly spectacular!

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
Not home yet, my steering box it toast, even with the"TOO FAR" adjustment, I still have 90 degs. of slop. With tight spots at both ends. SO it's been slow going. I've stopped for the night at Sutton WV at the KOA/Days inn combo. Should be home Weds, afternoon

Kanyonkitty

Reaction score
Kitty and I made it home just after 6, this evening. We stopped in Chillicothe, OH for the night and to pick something up from a friend of mine. We would have gone farther, but she said that she was fine till we stopped... :dunno

:backoff Wait a minute there Gary, don't blame me for us stopping for the night, your the one that stopped in the first place because you were playing "lead dog" :rotflmao:rotflmao:rotflmao:rotflmao:rotflmao

I want to thank Heath & Missy for all their hard work making this rally take place, and to everyone else for making it such a wonderful gathering for all involved.

I guess my trailer didn't want to be left out of the "problems list", I had a tongue repair made to it earlier this year, and it has reared it's ugly head again on this trip, so I'm researching another repair or shopping for a Sunline 5th wheel that I've drooled over for 4 years. OH, lord this is gonna get expensive :eek:

I'll try to get caught up enuff to get my pictures posted.

Kitty

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online