Offical IDI RALLY Parts For Sale and Wanted thread.

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
wow..gauges seem to be the MAIN sale item...LOL not...but anyway, that thar gauge pod...got any more?

Nope, Just the one, I have the bottom pods for both 87 to 91 and 92 to 97 as well. I have a shop here in GR that is supposed to be looking for some more, but to no avail yet.

My last one got used today,..

You must be registered for see images

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
I need a license plate light plug, for the 194 bulbs, Would like to have a b out 4-5" of wire with it. I just need the socket side for the bulb, if anyone has one laying around.

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
I need a license plate light plug, for the 194 bulbs, Would like to have a b out 4-5" of wire with it. I just need the socket side for the bulb, if anyone has one laying around.

Russ they should have them in the electrical section of any chain parts store last I saw them. Otherwise I might have some.

88IDITurbo

88IDITurbo
Reaction score
Yes I do are, ya coming to the Rally? These parts are things that are being brought to the Rally, so we don't have to deal with shipping, as stated in the original post. Whatever is left over after the rally I will offer up for sale, plus shipping.

No I will not be coming to the rally so if they do not sell please let me know!

91idi

Fiberglass *****
Reaction score
Really, not bites on the long tube headers?

Coyote_Red

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Darrin, I will take the used headlight assembly if the black plastic is not all broken out where the screws go in. Also I will take the stacked oil cooler.

Devon Harley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you have a air filter pod gauge left I would like it and the left side marker light thanks Devon.