Offical IDI RALLY Parts For Sale and Wanted thread.

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've got a new in the box Oregon Performance low stall diesel C6 torque converter. I've got a ZF5 now, so I don't need it. $75.

----------------> SOLD <----------------------

Heath

Last edited:

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i have two 80-86 radiator supports, one 87-91 diesel AC radiator supports I can bring out for a price.
two sets of crew cab rear doors 87-91.
one ATS 093 OEM kit too.
or whatever you may have on your wishlist from the land of rust-free body panels.

The key thing is I have to justify running with a bed load of parts or running as a WMO refinery. the parts haul must justify the fuel cost.

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score

Yup, You have first dibs on these. I pulled them off a F350 sitting on 38's thinking they would look cool on my truck, but realistically they would never be used, so I decided against it. but am still tempted,..

They are dirty, but not rusty, I was planning on sand blasting them and painting them Hammerd Silver, or powerdercoat. All of the hardware is there minus one U bolt.

$100.00 SOLD to Dieselcrawler

You must be registered for see images

Lemmeknow what ya think,..

Last edited:

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
i have two 80-86 radiator supports, one 87-91 diesel AC radiator supports I can bring out for a price.
two sets of crew cab rear doors 87-91.
one ATS 093 OEM kit too.
or whatever you may have on your wishlist from the land of rust-free body panels.

The key thing is I have to justify running with a bed load of parts or running as a WMO refinery. the parts haul must justify the fuel cost.

Ron wants dibs on the 87 to 91 Rad Support, I just called him and gave him the heads up, He is going to be doing a cab swap for a customer of mine and will need one for h is truck. You will hear from him today.

Thanks Towcat!

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Calvin, wouldn't happen to have any good '83-'86 doors by chance? The ones on my F250 are rusting at the lower corners.

Heath

Dieselcrawler

Professional wrench holder
Staff member
Reaction score
I will take them darren.

Also what would cost be on a core Calvin? And are they the wide or narrow rads?

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
I will take them darren.

Great Glad you could use them! They are pretty Bad *** setup!

Do you still have the $20 core injectors? if so please PM me I am interested.

Yes I do are, ya coming to the Rally? These parts are things that are being brought to the Rally, so we don't have to deal with shipping, as stated in the original post. Whatever is left over after the rally I will offer up for sale, plus shipping.

Coyote_Red

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will be willing to pull the C6 from my 6.9 if I get any interest. I know NOTHING about the transmission except the fluid drained a nice red color and it is 2WD. It came attached to the engine when I bought it. I will sell everything from the flex plate back. I can bring it to the camp or load it with a hoist at my house (about 45 minutes away).

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Last edited:

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
I am willing to bet that nobody has this gauge in their truck yet.

I have a box of BRAND NEW Air Filter Restriction Gauges, 2 of them are inserted in the air box, or tube from the air cleaner, 2 of them are remount under hood mounted.

Then I have a bunch of them that you can install in a gauge pod. Just run a vacuum line out to the air filter tube. Very Cool, Might put one in Big Ed and Droopy just because,....

$10.00 each.
List of buyers:
Riotwarrior
towcat for 2
jred
Devon Harvey
Goose (In Air box)

Rumor has it that some of these may be available as door prizes at the Rally as well,..

Last edited:

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am willing to bet that nobody has this gauge in their truck yet.

I have a box of BRAND NEW Air Filter Restriction Gauges, 2 of them are inserted in the air box, or tube from the air cleaner, 2 of them are remount under hood mounted.

Then I have a bunch of them that you can install in a gauge pod. Just run a vacuum line out to the air filter tube. Very Cool, Might put one in Big Ed and Droopy just because,....

$10.00 each.

Rumor has it that some of these may be available as door prizes at the Rally as well,..

Darrin I'll take one of those gauges please! Hold one and we'll work out ship/payment shortly but for certain that's a must have since I'm kinda...NOPE I am a GAUGE FrEeK!

As for alt looks like small case 3G has 4 holes in square pattern in front webbing area I'll pass was hoping was large case.

diff guards don't sell at rally we will talk.

Coyote_Red

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Darrin, That wouldn't happen to be a gauge pod that goes above the radio/heater in a brick nose would it?