Offical IDI RALLY Parts For Sale and Wanted thread.

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
One Tip on that Gauge Mounted Air Filter Restriction Gauge, I got mine installed this weekend, and it is not a Lighted Gauge, However, It can be. You just need to mount a light bulb directly behind the gauge itself, since it is clear it shines through the front and lights it up nicely. I still may do this for my setup as well.

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
I've got an ats 093 turbo that has nearly no radial or axial play. It may have been rebuilt but cannot verify it. I'd like to get $250 for it if there's any interest.

freebird01

Post Turtle!
Reaction score
im looking for a set of a/c compressor brackets from a factory air setup and some nice red 80-86 XLT lariat door panels for electric locks and electric windows...

Devon Harley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ron Darrin do you guys have the rest of the 093 set up or what would I have to find or fab up?

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
All I have for the 093 just the turbo. Nothing else unfortunately.
Darrin posted pics for me since I can't at the moment.

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
im looking for a set of a/c compressor brackets from a factory air setup and some nice red 80-86 XLT lariat door panels for electric locks and electric windows...
I have a full set of brackets for V belt with air...C2 PS pump
Also have some sweet 87-91 RED door panels with carpeted map pockets too if interested:sly

And of course I can provide pics

Last edited:

Jake_IN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any body interested in an injector pump? I got one off of a 6.9 with the C6 sucker plunger thingy still attached. I never had the engine running while i had it but was told it ran. I suppose I'd just consider the pump a core. I don't have pics of it right now but this weekend when i go home I can take some. $100 dollars OBO.

SOLD!!!

Last edited:

91idi

Fiberglass *****
Reaction score
Any body interested in an injector pump? I got one off of a 6.9 with the C6 sucker plunger thingy still attached. I never had the engine running while i had it but was told it ran. I suppose I'd just consider the pump a core. I don't have pics of it right now but this weekend when i go home I can take some. $100 dollars OBO.

That isn't Tue original one for pig's new to her, resealed engine is it? LOL

freebird01

Post Turtle!
Reaction score
would the switches work with the factory plugs on the harness?

ron got me hooked up on the a/c brackets...thanks ron!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bob123456789