Oasis Report

travelinman31

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone here have access to Oasis Reports over the weekend. I can get one Monday morning from Dealership, but was hoping to make an offer on the truck tomorrow.

DragRag

Reaction score
Carfax is different. An oasis report gives the service history at all ford dealer ships, includes paid, and warranty repairs. It gives a window into how much work has been done to a truck generally in the first 100k miles. I say that because most people go other places after the warranty is up.

travelinman31

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm trying to verify the mileage. I made my offer and owner accepted. But deal is pending on Oasis Report and Car Fax tomorrow. 2001 F250 Ext. Cab 7.3L, truck is in excellent shape except for a couple places on the bed rail where the old guy got his travel trailer into the rails. 35,861 miles. I like to trust folks but sometimes things are worth investigating a little closer. All signs show mileage to be true and unaltered, but again better safe than sorry. I know if someone wanted to scam on the miles it's do able, and it's ashame we live in a world where that type stuff takes place. I traded an '01 Dodge in with 275,000 miles several years ago. My wife works for a large Insurance company and can do some tracking by VIN # truck turned up 2 months later with 150,000 miles on it. On the truck I'm purchasing I looked at the tire manufacture date they were 11th week of 07 knee deep in rubber so I'm assuming the originals were changed in 07 due to age and these have been on since. I'll still be in the IDI world, new truck will be my son's.

w4dsb

Reaction score
i think you're right to check the facts! I traded in a 95 chevy z71 one time that wound up on a little buy here pay here lot close to home and low and behold . 100,000 miles got washed away!