Night Moose update

Crumm

No Comment
Reaction score
& what's your problem with PSN? :confused:

LOL Took a while to get a stir out of anyone ;p

I will go join to see if they bite and report back :D I am telling them you sent me

edit: Yep they do bite. Where did I put my band-aids....

Where are the pictures Mel ??

Last edited:

adam g

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Downey b I'm from Emporia. I just bought a 96 town and country with a 3.3 rod hangin out the side. That is a fun project. It took all weekend at the shop with the lift and help.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OK. I know these are way over due and I'm sorry about that. As you can tell by the pics, time is at a premium around here, otherwise we wouldn't be working under these conditions.

You must be registered for see images

In the rain, Matthias uses the leaf blower to blow dry the chassis for paint. Under the tarp, is the Night Moose, it's Red colored 6.9 on a trailer, and a real damp mess. The 300 streight six (for sale!) is on the ground in front.

Heck there is hardly enough light to take pictures. The frame is primered and Matthias is "inside" with a paint brush.

I was certainly proud of the job he was doing under less than ideal conditions. The cab sports it's 2" body lift.

The new heart eagerly awaits its implant into the flairside F-150.

AT about 2:35pm today, we started the engine. Of course pics are behind schedule at this point since today is another crappy weather day with rain. We put the engine in last weekend. These pics are about 4 weeks old at this point. Another update tomorrow if your lucky. LOL

:D

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh and I forgot to mention.....

I built up the DMF into a Lucky Mod, and even turned the flywheel on my lathe. That was the first time I had ever tried doing that, and found out a lot about flywheels in the process. I have several around and found that some of the plates were distressed by heat and had hard spots on them that wouldn't machine. No wonder they usually grind them to do this job. It's dirty in the picture because I coated it with oil to keep it from rusting while the weeks past by. :rolleyes: Laquer thinner made it nice and shiny just before we installed it and the new clutch disc, presure plate, and throw out bearing. EZ's old ZF was then bolted up, and the whole assembly craned into the engine bay.

firemedicmonkey

Erie Surf and Ski
Reaction score
You really need a garage or bigger garage to house all your creations and get you out of the weather... Looks awesome so far... I love your creations...

btw another young gun checking in... 24 here!

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Matthias and Mel...........It's looking good.:love: It sucks working out in the weather, but it has to be done sometimes. Not to sound like a kook, but it's nice to see a young kid working hard for something. Too many adults and kids alike are afraid of a little hard work.

Keep us posted.

Heath

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726