Night Moose update

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I guess Matthias has been too busy to post about his truck, so I'll throw out a little info for him. There is now an F-150 Flairside with a 6.9 in it. We got the engine in last night. A few adjustments to make and get the driveline hooked back up, and we should be able to demonstrate functionality in another weekends worth of work. Strangely, the timing on this is coming out to be about the same as the Moosestang, which saw it's birth in November of 05'.

EMD_DRIVER

Say what?!?!
Reaction score
Congrats to the two of you, on the progress you've made so far! :thumbsup:

Will you pass cigars around to the forum, on it's birthday?:D

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Worthless post without a Moose TV advertisement.LOL

Congrats on the birth of yet another IDI!:thumbsup:

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
I think its a 95? flareside, if I remember correctly.
Mel, you gotta get him back on here, he was cool. Its no fun only having Justin and myself as the "young crowd" on the forum. Two isnt a crowd, two is a PAIR, you need three to have a crowd. So he HAS to come back.
Okay, I'll shut up now.

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Mel and Matthias,

Good deal - glad to hear she's coming along! I think that it will be nice convert once you get her going. I'm a little envious though.....

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pics will be coming. Yes, a new episode of Moose TV will be in the offing I'm sure. Just not enough dang time for everything. Mom's in the hospital, Matthias works most nights and half the weekend. Last night he got inducted into the National Honor Society. When there is free time it is always raining. :rolleyes: Arg! Wait until you see the pic of him on the creeper in the pouring down rain under a tarp brush painting the frame. That's how despirate things get.

wanabebig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
awesome.. can't wait to see the pics of it!

6 nebraska idi.. you and justin aren't the only "young crowd" around here.. haha i'm 20 and in college in kansas, i just don't post much.. like to sit around and take in all the good advice that is here..

BROWNIEBOY525

The old fleet
Reaction score
6 nebraska idi.. you and justin aren't the only "young crowd" around here.. haha i'm 20 and in college in kansas, i just don't post much.. like to sit around and take in all the good advice that is here..

hey me to im only 19 soon to be 20 though:D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bradz

Members online