New Paint....

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
someone could put together an IDI calendar...wink wink nudge nudge
unfortunately there's only three ladies here who own IDI trucks.
checking the view counts on the pics tells much of the basement dwellers here. put a female in the pic with the truck.....there a 57 view count;p the rest of the pics....oh 5-15 views....cookoo
if nothing else, Tom's wife has some pic competition here:thumbsup:

4x4TruckinGirl

"Cowgirl"
Reaction score
Nice paint. I've seen a couple superdutys around town with that paint scheme but no IDIs until yours. I'll bet this set you back a good bit. I need to give mine a treatment like that but just too tightfisted for it at the moment.

OKAY... so yea it is a Lariat super duty paint scheme..... but it is my favorite, and of course my pin striping makes it my own...... :thumbsup:

i will be taking some more pics soon with the stacks and stuff......thanks for all the nice comments, i'm like a lil kid on christmas!!! :D

rubberfish

Reaction score
If I may be so bold. I think I can speak for us all here.
Great shirt. :angel: And I was one of the 57. :rotflmao

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
I just hope we dont scare her off!
We had a nice girl on my camaro forum a couple years back, and some of the guys took some of the comments way past respectful compliments on her looks, and we never saw her again. It was terrible.

So I hope (I cant remember your name off hand, Sam is it?), you arent taking our comments as to be disrespectful, yet anyway. So far as I can tell, no one's taken their comments too far yet.
Later!

Diesel JD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No criticism on the color scheme, looks good. Where are you going to get the stacks? Some guy said there was a big truck exhaust shop in Ocala where you might get that stuff. Also don't overlook your off the shelf parts at Napa.

RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score
Some guy said there was a big truck exhaust shop in Ocala where you might get that stuff.

That'd be me . Check out Truck Pro for big truck exhaust parts. you have a few of them in Florida. They carry all kinds of chrome pieces and stacks, and they're a whole lot cheaper than most other places. Hang onto your purse tight in there. Lots of shiny things in the place that'll try to jump out and grab the thing :D Good place to buy those Baldwin BF1222-SP fuel filters too ;Sweet

MeanGreen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The paint looks great! I'm a bit jealous...I need to do some paint work to my 97's bed and tailgate and my 93 needs some serious work done to make it presentable. I'm on the fence between doing it myself, since I have some experience with this, or paying. Everytime I have a pro to work, I end up fixing stuff they missed or messed up, so I'm leary.
If you don't mind me asking.....who did the body/paint work and what did it cost you? Did you have the door jambs and all done?
Thanks,
Jerry

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7