New 3 inch exhaust

flareside_thun

Reviving The General Tao
Reaction score
Sounds good...that's about like the deal i got on the ATS exhaust that's on my truck currently. Good lookin CC too BTW.

gonecrazyi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I never did try that exhaust on mine junior. It looked bigger than the 3in that used to be on my truck.

Compu Doc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's got that old time big block sound. A lot better sound than those rice burners with the :fart can muffler on them. Those people need to know what a real good exhaust system sounds like. Sadly they don't.

Gotta love the old school technology where real HP is made by real upgrades and nothing electronic.

'94IDITurbo7.3

HAMMER DOWN!
Reaction score
I can't wait to go home to Denver, get in front of a Prius going up a hill, and lug the motor just a bit.

i have had simillar thoughts. i will be behind a prius in traffic and i think to my self "you, mr. prius man are trying to be environmentaly friendley and one quik stab at my go-pedal and the smoke that i put out would totaly offset ur environmental kindness for the whole day."

Don't get me wrong i am not trying to kill the environment but honestly with all these diesel trucks how benificial is the prius to the environment?

nyteshades

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have had simillar thoughts. i will be behind a prius in traffic and i think to my self "you, mr. prius man are trying to be environmentaly friendley and one quik stab at my go-pedal and the smoke that i put out would totaly offset ur environmental kindness for the whole day."

Don't get me wrong i am not trying to kill the environment but honestly with all these diesel trucks how benificial is the prius to the environment?

I'm not saying I don't want to live in a balance with nature, but the batteries in a prius are more harmful to the environment than a fleet of IDI's. It cracks me up that Prius owners think their car's don't hurt the environment.

'94IDITurbo7.3

HAMMER DOWN!
Reaction score
I'm not saying I don't want to live in a balance with nature, but the batteries in a prius are more harmful to the environment than a fleet of IDI's. It cracks me up that Prius owners think their car's don't hurt the environment.

Ya totally.
I don't know if you have ever seen the U.K. version on the car show Top Gear, but they talked about that same kind of thing.

they were comparing the full economy of a BMW M3 vs. Prius. What they did is drove 10 laps around a track. they drove the Prius balls-out and then only drove the M3 as hard as it needed to keep up with the prius. After the 10 laps: prius-17mpg......M3-19mpg.

They then told a quik version of how they get the matterial for the batteries. They mine the nickle in south-eastern canada, then in raw form gets shipped over to the U.K. gets refined a little, then to China where it starts to become battery material, then to japan where it turns into the final product.

Now tell me that all that mining and transportation of the material is not hurting the environment.

'94IDITurbo7.3

HAMMER DOWN!
Reaction score
Firstly, the UK Top Gear is the original and by far the best of the two.

YES!!;Sweet
I watched and episode of the USA top gear on sunday and it was alright but they are just not the same as the UK. it seems as though the UK boys have a lot more freedom of speech than the US guys do. you will here the UK guys say something and think that if the amercian guys said that the show would be canceled right quik. i.e. political statements. plus the UK has Jeremy and he is quite the character.;Sweet

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m2rtin