Need your prayers

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
God's will be done there Sean! I prayed for your dad. Made me remember that mine will be gone 36 years this year. At least your knowing yours as one man to another. A 12 year old never really knows his father that much.

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
Dad just got home about an hour ago. They have diagnosed him with PVC? Whatever that is. But he's doing well and he's mean as hell again so all's good. lol Its good to have him back at home. Thank you all for your kind words and prayers through this. You are a great group of guys.

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
Can't wait to make some more memories like these.

You must be registered for see images attach

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Thanks for updates Sean.... Yes... I remember those good times with my Dad many years ago... My Dad died in 97 from a terrible cancer... He was my best friend... I do still ask him for help every once in a while. Funny how I might be really in a fix and think... I'll just give Dad a call... He will have some good advise.... then I remember hes gone.... thats the really sad part. Mad as hell... Gees... sounds so much like my Dad... He never did like having family trying to help him rest easy... Didn't want anyone fussing over him... Way too proud... Enjoy these moments with your Dad. Pictures are great but a video has more lasting info on what Dads are really like. Have him talk about the family you never knew... Talk about the older family members he knew and where he has been like overseas... If he fought in any war theaters..... Memories are important parts of life....Sure happy to know your Dad is home and taking it easy... How is Mom doing too... she needs to be watched too... Thats her best friend recuperating....

Last edited:

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice pics of you with your dad. Wish I had some with mine. :( But, at least my kids will.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online