Need your prayers

Fordsandguns

Fords Rule
Reaction score
Prayers sent! I know what you are going through, my dad has had a few heart attacks and in 05 he had a triple bypass done at the VA hospital in Dallas.
I agree with you about the ambulance service wanting that much up front being ridiculous. When someones life is in the balance they shouldn't even think about the financial side of things! -cuss

MR.T

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Best wishes to your family. I'm not one to pray, but having been through some similar situations, here's an idea that might help -- If you can possibly keep a family member at the hospital (mostly in the room) with your dad it can make a world of difference. First, it's good to have someone there to advocate for you. Second, it's good for morale. Third, mistakes happen and another set of eyes and ears can make a difference.

Long story, but I figure this probably saved my bacon a while back. Very glad to hear things are looking better. ;Sweet

93fordturbo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your father is in my prayers. I also don't know what i would do without mine. Cherish the time and have a good time with him. He will get better, i have faith

BigRigTech

Diesel junky
Reaction score
I hope he's doing well - let the doc's do their thing - some are amazing....A week after we lost my F-inlaw my dad had open heart surgery (valve replacement)...Luckily all went well and he went back to Work last week after being off for 3 months.

Dave7.3

Diesel ******
Reaction score
Here is hoping your Dad continues to recover swiftly. I know the feeling of worrying for your Dad's well being. My father had a scare last year falling off the haystack while moving some square bales (10ft drop) and had headaches for an entire week. Thankfully he came out fine, but damn lucky after landing on his head like that.

Also worth noting, my Uncle has had heart rhythm problems his entire life. But with medication, he has been just as active and healthy as anyone else I know. He noticed problems running track when he was in high school, now he is in his 50s.

motox tech

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Askin for prayer, tells me your pops raised you right, Hes in good hands. Prayers sent here.

BigRigTech

Diesel junky
Reaction score
Dad had rythem problems too, that's why the did a valve replacement....Right as rain now....The said he was born that way and my grandfather had the same issue too...They didn't find it until he was in his 80's.:eek:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
placidoert

Members online