Need your prayers

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
Im writing this from my phone. My dad blacked out 3 times tonight and after an hour of getting him well enough to travel we took him to the ER. The doctors are saying he is having heart rythm problems and very low blood pressure. Please put my dad in your prayers. Id be lost without him.

93f250idi

strokin
Reaction score
Prayers sent your way! I know what you mean man i dont have a clue what i'd do without mine. I hope everything goes good!

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yikes!! I understand completely what you mean...I'm not one to pray, but you and your dad are in my thoughts. Best of luck!!

88beast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hope alls well soon best wishes and hang in there and keep youre head high

gandalf

Reaction score
Sean, my thoughts and my prayers are with you and with your family. I wish you all the best in such a difficult time, and I wish a speedy recovery for your father.

Full Monte

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My prayers are with you. I hope not to minimize your Dad's problems here, but I've been through this myself and have had two operations to try to fix the problem...both unsuccessful. If his problem is Afib, he can live many years with reasonable drug treatment. It may not even shorten his life. My doctor says that most people with Afib live as long as the general population. Good luck to you and your Dad with this, but don't over-worry it. He needs you to be more optimistic than he feels. That will help him the most.

nyteshades

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ya I wouldn't know what to do without mine. Even though I'm in OK and he's in CO, I still talk to him weekly. I don't like to think about the inevitable, the man is one my best friends. Hope he heals up quick.

oldmisterbill

Grumpy Old Man
Reaction score
We will definatley put you in our prayers. My biggest loss in life was my dad at 16 years old. I understand your concerns. He will never get enough of you, nor will you ever get too much of him.
Many on here may not know it, but for several years since 2005 I would be in the ER with rythem problems ,a fib -bradycardia (at least a couple times a month) and a couple heart attacks. I still get around, a bit slow but worse things could happen. Thankfully the Docs are still finding more & more reasons for my problems,and I have less & less episodes.

Your dad has a good chance to continue in a long happy life,with his loved ones. Love him ,help him don't baby him unless he asks for it. (OK baby him a little wheather he likes it or not)he will feel the love.
Most of all Thank God you have him in your life.

Last edited:

Silver Burner

Burnin' Oil&Rubber
Reaction score
My thoughts and prayers are with you man. Haven't seen my own father for years and years and I miss him terribly. I hope everything turns out ok brother.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
placidoert

Members online