need injectors

BP6.9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey yall is agnem the one who makes the moose injectors ive been hearing so much about? i want some better injectors for my truck, anyway to get ahold of him?

'94IDITurbo7.3

HAMMER DOWN!
Reaction score
hey yall is agnem the one who makes the moose injectors ive been hearing so much about? i want some better injectors for my truck, anyway to get ahold of him?

Yes he is. You can send him a private message.

Speaking of Mel anybody now what he is doing, have not seen him on here in more than a week.

W1cked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
352 dollars for a set of 8 last message i got from him

W1cked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Stock Delphi Double B's was the 352 not sure on upgraded ones he didnt say in the pm

86truckpull

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ken74amx is right if u pm Mel he'll give u a list of all the stuff he offers and prices

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Talk to ken at DPS in Ill. He makes the stage one injectors and they are getting good reviews these days. Some of the early sets were not liked around here for reasons only the person that had them could talk about. Just don't make a mistake and buy from dieselcareless in tenn. They have a less than stellar reputation around here from some very highly thought of members that bought from them. They are in the Hall of Shame...:sly I have not had any problems with Ken and never bought from dieselcareless.....

86truckpull

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There worth it but I'm in the same boat as u money's tight So im gonna take the chance with dps there not half as good but I'm willing to take a shot till I can save money and buy a set of moose injectors

BP6.9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im prlly gona get a set from dps, theyre around 288 for a wole set ive allready got a good built pump for the truck so all i need is good injectors, if i had the money thow id get a set of moose injectors