my dyno numbers are in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

88 Ford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oic, that's about when I hit max boost also. Was just wondering if your was at a lower rpm.

snaponprofile

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oic, that's about when I hit max boost also. Was just wondering if your was at a lower rpm.

Yeah, once I get the intercooler in it will drop some. I hope to still boost around 10psi since I'm gonna bump the fuel screw up some.

93cc7.3

needs turbo power
Reaction score
i am very excited to see this going on but i can also feel the tension in this thread rising

i dont want to see this forum split over the progression of the idi ...
its obvious that something has changed for ken according to the stories of past issues

i think it would be best for all of us to lay the past aside and look at what we are doing today NMB2 is helping us just by showing us these results..

moose products have been used here on the forum in several cases and has been shown to be very reliable and do exactly what they are advertised to do

NMB2 and ken are looking to go for a more performance approach there is no need to make this a moose vs. dps forum

sorry got on a rant alittle just seen alot of forums ruined by vendor conflicts

93_444idi

first on race day
Reaction score
i agree. and i dont agree with downing moose pumps because of the numbers posted here. none of the moose pumped idis had the other performance modifications this truck has, so it's comparing apples to oranges. if you really want to say the dps pump puts down bigger numbers, run a moose pump on the same setup and see what you get.

88beast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i agree 93 444
i think nmb2 said in one thread if someone sends him a moose hell put it on his truck to give that comparison
so if mels pump is better than kens well see better numbers and if its worse it still has its reputation for reiability
so we never know the moose may fail the hp test but its still got all associated with the moose which for most is a good reiable tuned up pump

88 Ford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
NMB's numbers are awesome but they in no way degrade the Moose products! Moose products are obviously well designed and thought out. I for one can not complain about the power that my Moose pump provides at all. I am a firm believer that these dyno numbers just prove what an idi can do. Now we will be able to go from here and see what and idi can really do. ;Sweet

DeepRoots

Tug Engineer
Reaction score
I was going to send him my pump, but our schedules are not gonna work.....
would be neat to see a comparison, just for the heck of it.

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I noticed something about bigger up pipes, dont know how much difference it makes , but I am going to put a pressure gauge at the turbine flange and see what drive pressure is, I bet it will be high with the 093 exh housing.

benton

Country boy
Reaction score
this is getting me all excited!!! i cant wait to dig in to my trucks engine and start waking it up :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bradz

Members online