my dyno numbers are in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

88 Ford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
David S. has DPS injectors and likes them.

Like I said earlier, I like mine and they seem to make good power in conjunction with my Moose pump. I haven't even turned up my Moose yet either, so we'll see what the pump and injectors can do after I get my truck here to San Diego.

88 Ford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
NMB2 I have another question. I know you have the ATS upgrade on your turbine housing but what did you do to upgrade your compressor side?

NMB2

Dunce
Reaction score
NMB2 I have another question. I know you have the ATS upgrade on your turbine housing but what did you do to upgrade your compressor side?

well, firstly I dont have the ATS upgrade. I built my own exhaust housing.

I changed my entire compressor side. I have already covered this several times.

88 Ford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well, firstly I dont have the ATS upgrade. I built my own exhaust housing.

I changed my entire compressor side. I have already covered this several times.

My bad on the ATS thing, I guess I just assumed from your signature. I guess i must have missed the info on your compressor or maybe I stated it wrong. I was kinda wondering your housing and wheels specs. But anyway I don't mean to be a bother, I'm just interested in everything cus the power your truck made is awesome. :thumbsup:

snaponprofile

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My bad on the ATS thing, I guess I just assumed from your signature. I guess i must have missed the info on your compressor or maybe I stated it wrong. I was kinda wondering your housing and wheels specs. But anyway I don't mean to be a bother, I'm just interested in everything cus the power your truck made is awesome. :thumbsup:

He ain't gonna tell you. Its a secret.:dunno

NMB2

Dunce
Reaction score
he said he will when he is done testing it that way he is sure its a good set up so we dont get dont get mad if we copy him and are engine blows up after 10000 miles

Exactly.

However, I have posted my compressor specs no less than 4 times in the last week, and its in my signature.

88 Ford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow, I'm blind!! I feel really dumb. Lol. I knew were keeping some things secret but thanks for the info. :)

GOOSE

Happy IDI'er
Reaction score
I like where things are going here. 558 ft lbs sure will put some spring in our trucks step.;Sweet Is this the stepping stone our idi's desperately needed? I think it is.:sly

Ken, I remember speaking to you on the phone before I knew about this site. Treated me well and gave me good info. Good to see you here, hope things go good for all of us and we see more postings from you;Sweet

NMB2, thank you for serving our country first and formost. Thank you also for dedicating your time, money and effort into IDI performance.;Sweet:hail:thumbsup:

Goofyexponent

Mentally Unstable..
Reaction score
I appreciate that goose.

I know you posted that you are using the T04z compressor wheel, and I am not going to ask why, because it seems to work pretty good!!!

What I am asking is this. Where does the boost turn on in the RPM sweep? Once it is on, it seems to stay on!

I am going to be doing a pretty similar build up to my engine when the time comes, and I am glad you followed most of the same steps that I was going to. It laid a LOT of ground work for me, as well as others.

The only thing I MIGHT consider doing differently is having the pistons milled down a touch....bring the compression ratio down a smidgen.

I hadn't considered doing the 2.5" up pipes or wrapping them and the downpipes, but it makes perfect sense! What did you do to make them, buy a custom header kit and use pieces from it?

All I got to say is this....that things turned some heads in the first video you posted, and NOW.....you have the community's undivived attention.

Now that I have finished drooling on my keyboard, and I have wore my mouse out looking for parts and pieces.....I am off to raid the refrigerator.

:hail

Status
Not open for further replies.