Mustang or IDI?

BIG DAVE

OILBURNER FOR LIFE!
Reaction score
A fastback I would keep, a coupe I would dump in a second. Dime a dozen, had them, and no longer have love for them anymore. My first car was a 67' coupe with a 4 speed. I kept that car from 1990 till 2007. No regrets selling it when I did.

fastback:puke::puke::puke::D

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I still regret getting rid of my Maverick. For years I had dreams about it afterwards. I lost sleep at night too, knowing that it was rotting away and I wasn't doing anything to restore it. It was a bad situation all around. Nobody but you can decide what to do in your situation. After 25 years, the Moose Truck is now old enough to hold it's own at car shows. Finish the Mustang, and you can do shows this summer. A 92 won't be a good fit until 2017. ;Really

badasp118

Full Access Member
Reaction score
DO NOT sell ur stang! I made that mistake n traded my 69 SS/RS camaro and I've regreted it ev ery day since! Just muy opinion.

lpennock

Reaction score
Keep the stang, It will go up in value even if you do nothing to it and you would be hard pressed to find a replacement for it. I would try to just buy the truck out right.

Sycostang67

Scooty Puff Junior
Reaction score
I'll most likely keep the mustang, I just get a little bored with it during the winter when I can't drive it. It's just a good looking shelf right now. LOL The lady I got the car from still wants me to take her for a ride in it someday. I guess shes not expecting a cruise around the block either, she wants to hear some tires begging for mercy as they go up in smoke. :sly