Moosestang Video now Online!

Freight_Train

Traitor to the brotherhood
Reaction score
ericboutin said:
Hmm, Hey Freight don't you got enough projects going already??!! ;Really LOL We can expect to see the "E" this year can't we? ;Sweet

Yea,I might have to come with a normal engine but I am gonna do everything I can to have the real engines built and ready to go.But working towards a good strong non-Knocking 6.9L to drop in and just get the E safe enough to drive.But,in the next month or so I am gonna be on some good Overtime days so time to spend spend spend!

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks Travis. Don't laugh about the T-bucket guys. Those of you who came to the 2004 rally know it's been done, although with a 6.2 GM, and not an IDI, but it would have been just as easy. LOL Putting one in a station wagon would be VERY bizarre. Next challenge would be a Windstar. :Sly :draw ;Really :rotflmao

Freight_Train

Traitor to the brotherhood
Reaction score
Agnem said:
Thanks Travis. Don't laugh about the T-bucket guys. Those of you who came to the 2004 rally know it's been done, although with a 6.2 GM, and not an IDI, but it would have been just as easy. LOL Putting one in a station wagon would be VERY bizarre. Next challenge would be a Windstar. :Sly :draw ;Really :rotflmao

Actually,I thought about putting the Temporary engine in the deuce and a half after I get done with both rebuilds.Hell,Gotta do something with it.Maybe drop a ZF5 behind it or maybe put the ZF in white lightning and the E4OD in the deuce.V8 Auto deuce and a half.Hmmm.Cost of next to nothing.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks Paul. I got her registered yesterday, so I have a nice shiny new PA tag to put on the bumper. I'm going to try and get an inspection scheduled for Friday. If I can, she'll be on the road by the weekend! ;Sweet

Mikes91

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Agnem said:
Hopefully this might make up for the lack of pictures I've been posting. HERE is a short video of the Moosestang for your New Years eve amusement. It's about 3.5 MB, so hopefully the dial up users will be able to watch it too. When you click the link, look for the FREE button in the bottom right column, then look for your download ticket to appear after a few seconds. Type in the code, and the download will start. Enjoy!

Linky no worky for me...

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Agnem said:

I get lots of comments at work on the T-Bucket - I have pictures of it on the inside lid of my toolbox - You should see their faces when I drop the line "It's a diesel" Typically they take a much closer look then.

I would love to have that T-Bucket - but it would sort of suck in the wintertime (ain't no heater big enough)...

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Boy now that would be a challenge. I think just taking a windstar and bolting it to an F series frame would be the best bet. LOL Mike, what error do you get when you click the link?

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just thought I'd bump this to the top. The video is only available for download for another 5 days or so. I know we've picked up some new members this month, who maybe didn't see it and might want to. Would be nice to see it break 100 downloads. LOL