Moose pump has arrived

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
:popcorn :popcorn :popcorn ;Poke Gees... I may have my motor completed, installed and running by that time......:D

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Barney, I hope you recorded boost and EGT readings on those runs. ;Sweet

RedTruck

Reaction score
All razzing aside. A big thanks from me here to the folks putting time, money, and effort into this venture. I hope it turns out to be rewarding from both sides of the sale. ;Sweet

Good luck with the R&D.

Paul

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:popcorn :popcorn :popcorn ;Poke Gees... I may have my motor completed, installed and running by that time......:D

:rotflmao :rotflmao I should be so lucky...Good luck on the pump swap Flatlander.

Icanfixall, surely you'll be done and running before that pump is in...hmmmm

Hope that engine gets onto a dyno soon too BTW!;Sweet

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
I will be posting dyno numbers just as soon as the motor is broken in. Gees I hate using the "B" word.....

tonkadoctor

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Naw..... By the time you get your long block built you'll find one of the exhaust manifolds .000000000000001 out of spec and the machine shop will pooch it to .005;Poke

Hopefully your luck will very soon turn for the better:angel:

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Here-ya-go tonka donk......:moon: :moon: :D :Whatever: :cry: :joker: :fart :flipa -Playme ;Poke :popcorn :popcorn .... When I'm done with my motor I really should drop in and share secrets with you....:drunk:

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Actually guys Barney is waiting on me to have some time off so that I can come over and play with him. I'm not off until Friday evening.... So Barney let's get together Saturday afternoon and do this - I also would like to play with the G-force meter in my truck to see what it nets - then afterwards getting the moose pump on we can line 'em up and you'll have a chance to spank the goat.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hmmm... Travis helping with the install. That should provide a nearly bullet proof disclaimer if anything goes wrong. LOL

Freight_Train

Traitor to the brotherhood
Reaction score
uhhhh.Are you sure that is a good idea?I can show you 8 reasons NOT to let travis near your truck......sure,You might have a Rocket ship that can do Mach 2 in 3.7seconds but.......

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanohawk