Moose pump has arrived

f-two-fiddy

Reaction score
BE aware, there are some that have gotten CRAP rebuilt pumps from Diesel Care.
Who was it that got their pump, and the top cover was filled with rusty diesel fuel?

Type diesel+care into the searchbox

batducks

Reaction score
BE aware, there are some that have gotten CRAP rebuilt pumps from Diesel Care.
Who was it that got their pump, and the top cover was filled with rusty diesel fuel?

Type diesel+care into the searchbox

Yep. I also have heard the bad stuff about the folks at Diesel Care and Performance. That's all I know............

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Well Barney I gather you must have worked today and I was really looking forward to running the stop watch after the rain quit... damn... Well you can't do it next weekend because I'm working but the following weekend I'm free...

6.9poweredscout

Bleeds IH red...
Reaction score
seesh, well it'll be a while before i get my truck done, i'll have to get ahold of whomever it is that does it (i forgot their name off hand :dunno ) and have them set me up, the stock injectors will work with it correct? plus if i turbo it i'm sure it'll help. ;Sweet

-Jon

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
Stay FAR away from diesel care and performance!!!!!!!!
BAD NEWS.
Can vouge for that!

RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score
:puke: why do i find the good stuff out AFTER i buy things?! :dunno

-Jon

I wouldn't start panicking yet. There have been a few real nasty experiences reported with diesel care, but I bought a pump and set of injectors from them about a year and a half ago and everything's fine.

-----------Robert

Headerpower

Reaction score
I've been running diesel care pump and injectors for over a year now an no problems. I see they are not on e-bay any more, and prices on their own web site are up from what e-bay listings were running. I've read about most shops having problems at times FWIW.;Really

Diesel JD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rotary injection pumps are tough to build, very small clearnaces and what have you. I respect anyone who can do it well. I wonder sometimes if its not only the skill of the builder but also that sometimes people use cheap rebuild parts or get a bad batch of parts from and alleged good source. I had a builder tell me once that they got their rebuild kits from a big aftermarket supplier, except for the shaft seals which he insisted had to come from Stanadyne. Just a thought, back on topic, Diesel care has had good and bad reviews, they are competitively priced, but if I had to buy an IP if I wanted stock I think I'd buy locally from a dealer for a few more bones, if I wanted high output I'd buy from Mel or DPS sending them a good spare core and hang on to a running stock pump just so I wasn't stranded in case it broke.

oldmisterbill

Grumpy Old Man
Reaction score
I had 1 experience with beisel care,but more than 1 issue in 1 purchase.I wouldn't buy anything from them.In fact I would afraid even if it was a freebee.

flatlander

plays dirty when losing
Reaction score
I went out Saturday morning with an accelerometer (high tech g force thingy for drag racers) and did 4 1/4 mile passes with the stock pump. I should get pumps swapped out in the next couple of days and post results as soon as I do.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m2rtin