maybe ok or maybe a bit pricy

snicklas

6.0 and Loving It!!
Staff member
Reaction score
The one thing I notice about the first one (brown) is that its wet. Maybe trying to hide something with the paint............ since a wet truck will be shiny..... plus, taking pics at dusk..... either he is not wanting to sell it, is may be trying to hide something........

junk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I figure paint on brown truck is shot. That's why it's wet.

Matt_INW

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Reminds me of an RV I looked at last week. It was in "mint condition", obviously not because it was faded in the pictures. I arrived to look at it anyways, and the rubber roof is peeling off and missing in places. A new roof is easily 8k or more. Mint condition, HAH.

compressionignitionrules

Full Access Member
Reaction score
first one looks good , paint looks worn but it doesn't look like a **** and not a bad price. why the seller wouldn't fix a vent window to sell it sounds weird but ?

second one looks like one to run away from. 7/16" head bolts don't like a banks turbo! 6.9 just isn't built for that turbo. white is the easiest colour to hide bodywork on.........................

there are no trucks around here anywhere close to that kind of shape, they would both be gone so fast here it would make your head spin! all we have around here is rotten junk unless its from the south or not winter driven.