Love my neighbors

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
Had to drive my brothers truck out here with a trailer that we'd borrowed from a friend. Couldn't meet up with said friend the night I made it out here with the trailer. I parked the truck and trailer on the side street next to my house for the night. The next morning I drove the trailer to my friends farm and had had the Fuel Filter light come on during the drive. I pulled over and noticed the fuel pressure regulator showed 0psi. I checked the clear fuel filter in line before the pump and could see its completely full of gravel. I really don't understand why people have to be this way. The camera I have set up didn't catch anyone in the act so the police just said too bad so sad. So now I have yet another fuel tank project ahead of me.

Hydro-idi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Somebody dumped gravel in your fuel tank? That is about as low as it gets right there. That person needs a little 22 bullet in the behind. I am really sorry to hear that. You will probably be doing this without a doubt but I would install locking fuel caps. The day after I bought my truck, I installed them to help prevent theft and vandalism.

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What a bunch of worthless ****** bags! If you find out who it was.......... be sure to pass the word around. Would love to repay the favor to such a friendly neighbor.

Heath

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Why a person does that to another is beyond me. A payback is in order. How and when is your pleasure. Sad day when you learn some less than human person does something like this..

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
Yea I already installed locking caps on my truck because it was only a month ago when someone put moth balls in my brown trucks fuel tanks. Had to drop both of those and even then I still had to do some serious cleaning to the injection pump.

My brothers truck doesn't have locking caps and I didn't think anyone would bother it because I walked over and told my neighbor I'd be parking the truck and trailer there for the night and he was fine with it. I'm guessing it was the college students across the street that did it. But no way to prove it since the camera was at the wrong angle.

WilltheThrill

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you do something to the neighbors or have and issue in the past? what in the world would motivate them to bother messing with you?

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
I think it pissed the college kids off that I got this house Im currently living in.

FordGuy100

Reaction score
Fix it ASAP without them knowing. Park it there again. They will think they didn't out enough in and try again. Wait overnight, then you decide what you want to do

HammerDown

Full Access Member
Reaction score
F'ing lowlife, **** bag :backoff
But good thing you have the inline filter > cause that would have fu*ked-up you FSV.

freebird01

Post Turtle!
Reaction score
hook up a switch inside the fuel filler doors that when it opens the horn blows.. just put it on a toggle in the cab so you can turn it off at the pump...

poor mans alarm system

or better yet.... install a GM dual tank windshield washer bottle somewhere and fill it with an ink that wont wash off and rig the sprayers up in the same fashion....fuel door opens....they get sprayed... then just wait around till you see the marked suspect.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
I really like the ink idea best. Then wear out a base ball bat on thier bodys.

DesertBen44

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man there is just no purpose to someone doing that. Do you think that made them feel badass? maybe there boss pinches a loaf on them all day so they take it out on the neighbor? I dont get it...

You are blessed with a good temper; pretty sure If someone did something that stupid to me and I knew who it was good chance I would so something VERY VERY stupid in return!