Love my neighbors

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
haha Actually everyone here that knows me well knows I have a very short fuse for certain things. I've been known to be rash in the past, I've been working on not being so hot headed though. I think I've done well with this. lol

KyleQ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Someone ***** with my ride and I found out who it is.... I'll do half an oil change for them ;)

92F350CC

Ford Man
Reaction score
Are you a light sleeper? If so, sleep in the bed under a tarp with a 12 gauge pump.

racer30

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree, A 2x4 shampoo at the very least. And or scratch THIEF into there forehead and rub in Tattoo ink.

NO_SPRK

User & Abuser
Reaction score
fix it ASAP. park it there again and set up the camera and the ink. if you get them you can prove it.

laserjock

Almost there...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Note to self.... don't **** any of you guys off.... :backoff

Leeland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Kept having fuel cans taken out if the bed of my truck. Found a awesome decal that reads: .45ACP Because shooting twice is just silly to go with my USMC veteran decal. I also make sure to openly carry my 1911 when entering or exiting my truck in front of my house. Nothing has disappeared in over a year now. Could be coincidence, might not be.

vegas39

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What a bunch of worthless ****** bags! If you find out who it was.......... be sure to pass the word around. Would love to repay the favor to such a friendly neighbor.

Heath

I have to laugh everytime Heath says ****** bag, because in his line of work, a ****** bag could be his best friend! :rotflmao

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrannonB

Members online