Lifts?

Bootzz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got a 92' f250 with a 6" lift
I was told andve had it on 42's what lift/ tire combos do y'all run?

Can30Diesel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This could become a long thread. My truck has a 3 inch body lift and a 3 inch suspension lift. I've got 33's on it at the moment. I'll probably move to 35's one day to fill in the wheel wells a little better.

motorbreath53

lucky sob....
Reaction score
I've got just a shackle reversal kit in front, stock rear on 315's (does that count as a lift?)
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

time for some new pics though...

88beast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ill bite rear is fsd springs front is stock with an add a leaf to level.
runing 37s

Bootzz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So since we are on the topic of lifts. What is the biggest tire you can fit per lift with out trimming?(besides the bumper)
I have a 6" with a trimmed bumper and fit 42's
Any one else's input would be nice. Lookin to build another truck for a friend

DesertBen44

Full Access Member
Reaction score
bootz what kind of lift do you have? As in what brand? do you still have the IFS front end? How does it do with alignment? Im trying to decide on one.

Bootzz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure on brand. I bought it from a guy I know that did alot of the work. Amd I have a d60. Does fine with alignment if aligned properly. I've seem guys with a 4" lift that run 38's sO it ant that big. He'll one guy I saw online had a stock truck on 40's with trimmed fenders. What are you wanting to do? I abuse my truck lol.

ADV

Full Access Member
Reaction score
how much lift do you need to clear 37 inch military tires on a 93 f350? i dont mind if it rubs the springs am full lock and i am planning on putting a different bumper on.

Mulochico

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
bootz what kind of lift do you have? As in what brand? do you still have the IFS front end? How does it do with alignment? Im trying to decide on one.

Don't know about bootz, but I just installed a Rough Country 4" on mine (IFS). Haven't done tire/rims but it is advertised to work with 35's. It aligned perfectly, but at max adjustment with aftermarket shims the shop had to order.

Actually got about 5.5" in front. Probably because the stock leafs were very tired. Got about 3.5" in the rear. Leveled it out quite well.

Bootzz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
how much lift do you need to clear 37 inch military tires on a 93 f350? i dont mind if it rubs the springs am full lock and i am planning on putting a different bumper on.

A 4" and trim your front bumper till you get a new one