LIFT KIT

motoboy549

Reaction score
So I know im gonna go with a moose pump and mister injectors. I'd also like to repaint and lift my truck. I was wondering if anybody had pictures of what a stock, 2", 4", 6" looked like. Also what company to go with I aint made of money so id like to keep it cheap.

88beast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
click the link in my sig and go to the ones of my truck rront is stock 250 with 2857516s the rear is same tires with about 4 inch lift

Optikalillushun

Reaction score
cheap and lift kit dont go together, especially for the TTB front suspension.

most lift kits for these trucks come with new front springs, axle pivot drop brackets, drop pitman arm and either rear lift blocks or new springs. we put a 6" stage 1 skyjacker lift on my friends 95 F-250, the cost was around a grand for the lift and shocks. u can go with a body lift, they are cheap (about $150) and will net 2-3" of lift. dont try to make ur own leaf pack for the front or the TTB will come down on u lift thor's hammer. oh least i forget extended braided brake lines, u can get by without them, as my friend did, but its not worth it IMHO.

reason i say about cheap is, some drop brackets are made really cheesy, and can stress the frame. seen it on the 1/2 tons many times.

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
Add A leaf, then get the front end lined up, then you can hold 36-37 inch tires easy, the rear sets high enough from the factory the front just needs some help,

97idi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wana know cheap?
when i was in high school i went to a tech school half the day for welding and one of the kids in the auto tech class had custom blocks out of 4x4s on his lil toyota haha just askin for trouble

BIG DAVE

OILBURNER FOR LIFE!
Reaction score
3'' body and an add a leaf in the front and 36'' good years
You must be registered for see images attach

Oh it need a bath lol
Here it is clean lol And all the trim still on it.
You must be registered for see images attach

I hope it helps

bigrandy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think my 4" superlift was $900 with shocks but it came with rear blocks not new springs.I do know that it was like an extra $90 for diesel vs. gas.I fit 35 no problem. Now with the dana 60 I could clear 38's.

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
i have an uncle with a 86 diesel that has 36's on his no lift it has a Dana 44 TTB:dunno

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
4" suspension lift and 2" body lift.

Attachments

• Moosetkntail2008.jpg
    Moosetkntail2008.jpg
    454.1 KB · Views: 31

motoboy549

Reaction score
Im lookin at the tuff country 4 inch its 725 but u needa buy the pitman arm and shocks which brings it to 850 or so... btw thanks guys