Leaking head gasket?

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Alright, and thank you for the word of safety lol. More than once I have been working on the truck and set a wrench down on the battery. Which then connected the terminals, making a lot of sparks and scaring the living **** out of me.

Heard a guy do this to a locomotive battery. The ***** vaporized and he was blinded for life. ;Really

snicklas

6.0 and Loving It!!
Staff member
Reaction score
I have heard lots of horror stories that deal with power. Almost all phone equipment (I said most not all) works on -48VDC. There are large busses that carry this around, and they are in sets, running perpendicular to each other. I have heard of many stories of dropped tools that end up across both busses, and those tools disapear. I also heard a story of "someone who knew better" that was climbing up into the overhead rack to do some work, and accidentally set a metal toolbox down across these busses..... unfortunatly his head and upper body were right next to the box when it made contact..... they never found all the box, or the tools in it....... and he didn't need any of the tools anymore.........

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RangerDanger

Members online