Lady Moose leak

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Guess I'm going to find out how good Gear Vendors support is. The GV unit in the Lady Moose developed a leaky front seal. I hope it's something I can replace. :rolleyes:

beretzs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Agnem said:
Guess I'm going to find out how good Gear Vendors support is. The GV unit in the Lady Moose developed a leaky front seal. I hope it's something I can replace. :rolleyes:

Man, that is great news for the rest of us, I was beginning to think none of your trucks ever leaked or broke down. Makes me feel better about my truck. I did pick up a filter and new rubber gasket to fix my ever leaking tranny pan. Hopefully I will slow down my driveway sealing truck. Scotty

LandscapeMan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hmnn,
Seems like all I have been doing lately is chasing oil leaks. But that has been on my 25 year old 2 wheel animals. Seems like the master :hail :hail who worked on my truck at Moose Valley. Must know what he is doing.

Charlie

Exekiel69

Reaction score
The only problem for Mel is time. Have you got a chance to see that garage? :thumbsup:

I can only dream for one of those yet.

Exekiel.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
HA HA you guys are real funny. :fan:

Thanks for the well wishes. LOL I'll snap my fingers and the leak will stop just like that, you wait and see. :D

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
budtoh3zo said:
I would almost belive that with how good ur trucks have been do to the lack of miles :hail there almost like new :thumbsup:

Well that's the problem see. I bought the GV used. Shame on me. cookoo

F350camper

BOOST!
Reaction score
Ya, part lady moose out Mel. Its done, put a fork in it. I'll give ya 30 bucks for the GV unit. :Sly Would have offered 60, but after all, it leaks... :rotflmao

beretzs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll take the Moose Tail, since, well, the truck is Moose truck is probably going to start leaking now too.. Just kidding, wouldn't wish engine trouble on any one of you guys. Scotty

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Har har har. Well, I talked to GV, and it's a PITA. They are happy to repair the unit, or sell me the seal and I can do it myself, but they estimate it to be a 4 hour job. Appearantly, the whole unit has to come apart and the seal goes on from the inside. -cuss I may just see how much fluid leaks out this week, as we are leaving for vacation in the morning, taking the camper to VA. If it ain't much, I can put a lot of oil in it for what agrivation fixing it will cause. It would be about $400 for me to send the unit to them for repair. :rolleyes:

Exekiel69

Reaction score
can't help you fix it, unless you need someone to pass the tools, but if you run into any problem call me VA is very close by my place.

Exekiel.