Knee update

160k87F250

not rocket science
Reaction score
As some of you know, there was an injury during the fireworks show at the rally. After seeing my family doctor and having a MRI done, its official. I have a torn acl and a torn medial meniscus. Waiting on a conultation with an orthopedic surgeon to find out what the next steps are. :dunno

John

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And that's all it takes! All Graham did to tear his ACL was fall down on flat ground. Sorry about that John, but the good news is, they will offer you a cadaver tendon, and if you go that route it will not hurt much and you will be up and walking around the same day. You'll have 2 screws in your leg, so you will be that much more in commune with your truck. ;) I'd recommend Lancaster Orthepedic Associates and Dr. Reinz. He did a great job on Graham.

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Holy crap John! That really sucks. Sorry your Rally turned south on ya with a knee injury. Praying for a speedy recovery.

Heath

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you need a full leg brace for healing I have one. Cost was $4000 :eek: I don't need it, will send it free. :D

The Orthopedic Dr. thru me out of his office when I said the damn thing was designed wrong and I reworked it so it would bend 15 degrees so I could walk. :D

Best of luck with your surgery.

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
ouch, is your employer working with you on this? i hope so, let me know if i can help i am close enough.

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Damn man, that sucks. Send the bill to d&l auto sales Lol

Yea, Good luck getting any money out of those guys!

Didn't I hear that the camp ground offered to help you out with out of pocket expenses?

Sorry to hear that John, Thanks for the update, We have been wondering about that. Keep us posted on the progress.

160k87F250

not rocket science
Reaction score
Yes, the campground did help with some expenses, but nowhere near my deductable and time missed from work. My work is working with me. No worries there about losing my job (I hope, lol).

Jared, thanks for your offer. If I need anything, I'll let you know.

OldBull, thanks!! I'll let you know if I could use that brace

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online