Just When You Thought You Has Seen Everything

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
So I'm searching on utube about the idi engines and I find this guy with a problem. Why o why would anyone really run an engine with nothing connected to the front of it...:eek: No timing gear bolt cover... No water pump... Not even the harmonic balancer on the crank... And then ask why is it running like that... Its probably trying to die and get it over with. So much ether is used the first time that the engine stops cranking. Can anyone say possible bent rods.. Then this author says that he will ether it... One long shot and two small shots.. Good gravy my man.. You tryen to blow it up or what.... What a sorry couple of guys....:eek: Opps.. I sure hope it wasn't a member here that I'm outing.. If so you da funny man...:angel:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LmsQ4Aa3KE&feature=related

86F2506.9

6.9 International
Reaction score
Or how about the part of it can do a burnout but we wont show you that *** stupid people

Fordsandguns

Fords Rule
Reaction score
There isn't even a balancer in the crank. That should be good for it. I didn't get past the run part. I had to quit watching after that.

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I could hear three of the rods bend on the first start try. What an idiot for lack of a better word.

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So I'm searching on utube about the idi engines and I find this guy with a problem. Why o why would anyone really run an engine with nothing connected to the front of it...:eek: No timing gear bolt cover... No water pump... Not even the harmonic balancer on the crank... And then ask why is it running like that... Its probably trying to die and get it over with. So much ether is used the first time that the engine stops cranking. Can anyone say possible bent rods.. Then this author says that he will ether it... One long shot and two small shots.. Good gravy my man.. You tryen to blow it up or what.... What a sorry couple of guys....:eek: Opps.. I sure hope it wasn't a member here that I'm outing.. If so you da funny man...:angel:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LmsQ4Aa3KE&feature=related

OMG...Motomaster fluid....a freakin canucklehead and the worst kind a crack starter fix it don't fawk it

gonecrazyi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ether complete morons or they traded their yota for that chebby and realized they got screwed lol.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online