Judging interest. Might sell my non gated turbo kit

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
Mods dont move please this is IDI specific and Im not actually selling it yet.

But I am in a position where I could use the money to convert this truck to 4x4 5spd more than I need a turbo.

This is a complete kit, as complete as you could ever find. Its the 088 non gated ATS kit. The turbo was shot when I bought it so I pulled the cartridge, which was in some ways a bad idea because I damaged the turbine pulling it out. It had so much carbon built up in the ex. housing that it cought the blades and bent them. Anyway I was going to just put a new center cartridge in it and call it good, but the old one could be rebuilt with a new ex. turbine.

I want $750 for the kit, no less. Sorry, not negotiable.

And, if somone wants it for that price does not mean that I will sell it to them. I havent decided yet but I want to know what the interest would be.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think your price is too high considering that the turbo needs rebuilt already. I've seen prices go for half that for a serviceable turbo. Granted, your kit has all the parts, but to be honest, I think you'd do better to get it rebuilt, then sell it at close to the cost of new. There is too much FUD in your kit as is for the money. For example, right now on ebay there is A healthy Banks Kit for the same money.

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
Good point. Thats what I was thinking though too.
I'll probably just keep it then.