Jesus Freaks WMO thread!

Jesus Freak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just love how you're making the connection on THIS thread! There's just so much love on the Oil Burners.net. I can almost hear the theme to "Cheers"! Speaking of which, y'all need to check out the movie "Jesus Revolution" and report back to this thread what you think.

Jesus Freak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If we're suggesting movies, I suggest Idiocracy. One movie that's slowly becoming a documentary. I want to go to a giant state sized Costco.
Well, I'm totally disconnected from pop culture, so I watched the trailer.......I'll pass. Thanks for the recommendation, though.

Rdnck84_03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have seen one, but never been inside of one. There is one in Wichita that I drive by a few times a year. Have been told it is like Wal-Mart and I pretty well hate going there so I see no need.

James

Jesus Freak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can hear the disbelief now, but I've never even seen a Costco, much less been inside one. I don't know where the closest one to me is. I'm also happy that way.
I've never seen one either. I deliver packages from them, but haven't laid eyes on one.

The_Josh_Bear

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I grew up and still live within 25 miles of Costco headquarters(was in Kirkland, WA now it's in Issaquah, WA). So we have them all over up here. There's 10 of them within a 25-mile radius of Kirkland! LOL I don't know anything about the movie but I really enjoy me some Costco. I have 4 siblings and currently have 4 kiddos so food at a discount is very nice to have.

They really aren't anything like a Wal-mart except in size. Costco is 80% food stuffs and toiletries/paper products. The rest is electronics and some clothes. @Nero you don't get to keep ALL the discounts! I get some, too! :fight:

Nero

HD Diesel nut
Reaction score
@The_Josh_Bear i might have to fight you for the discounts... Think of black Friday fighting, all to get inside to get the tickle me elmo first before everyone else -Flame Thr

Jesus Freak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello my WMO friends, I picked up a hodge podge of oil today from a new waste oil supplyer and before I left I told him to if he ever works on an old boat or motorhome that's full of old gas or diesel to please call me. He has an old tank,@200gals full of old diesel, but he says it has "black mold". Any ideas? I did a brief search on oil burners here and nothing came up. I'll Google it, but any information would be interesting.

Nero

HD Diesel nut
Reaction score
Pretty much it had algae grow in it. Filter it out and it should be fine when cut with some cetane booster

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dieselmainiac

Members online