Isspro or autometer?

DiecellDan

Reaction score
What are the best ones out there? And analog or digital?

aggiediesel01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've had Isspro boost and pyro in our '91 and '93 for going on 20yrs now, still work great and are basically an identical match to the factory gauges. The autometer pyro my '97 came with crapped out about 3 yrs ago and I've switched those gauges to Isspro as well now.

The pyro we chose is an electronic gauge and the boost is manual. Isspro has their EV2 line of gauges that are all electronic and the signals come to a box remote mounted under the dash. The autometer pyro I had needed the sense wire fed all the way to the back of the gauge which made installation a bit more of a hassle with a pillar pod.

http://www.isspro.com/products.php?productid=184

DiecellDan

Reaction score
I've had Isspro boost and pyro in our '91 and '93 for going on 20yrs now, still work great and are basically an identical match to the factory gauges. The autometer pyro my '97 came with crapped out about 3 yrs ago and I've switched those gauges to Isspro as well now.

The pyro we chose is an electronic gauge and the boost is manual. Isspro has their EV2 line of gauges that are all electronic and the signals come to a box remote mounted under the dash. The autometer pyro I had needed the sense wire fed all the way to the back of the gauge which made installation a bit more of a hassle with a pillar pod.

http://www.isspro.com/products.php?productid=184

Howdy! And thanks!

u2slow

bilge rat
Reaction score
Isspro tach/hourmeter. Autometer pyro. Both analog. Both work fine.

Best? No idea...

pafixitman

Reaction score
In my dually I had Isspro pyro and boost. Autometer trans temp, oil pressure, water temp and volt.

No issues when I owned the truck.

Clb

Another old truck
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Isspro used to be top shelf last I heard...
I've an autometer pyro so far so good.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online