ISSPro gauges. Group buy?

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am definitely interested...always been a fan of ISSPro gauges. I"m not ready to buy yet, but when I am, I want a pyro, boost, oil pressure, oil temp, and water temp gauges. Not sure yet which line I'm going to go with...one of the reasons I'm not yet ready to buy. But, put me on the list ;Sweet

ah1988ford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would be interested in a pyro and a trans temp guage depending on the prices.

Eallend7

Reaction score
I WILL be part of this group buy, discount info would be nice but i'll buy either way. Need guages and would rather help someone out and any kind of discount than just buy from the dealer.
Boost
Coolant temp
Pyro
Oil pressure
Look forward to hearing more!

idi_econoline

No Bed For Me!
Reaction score
Would like in on this, also, Mel.

I have an AutoMeter pod waiting, but want to fill it with Isspros. I may only do an EGT & trans temp for now, though.

fordf350man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i would be interested also, i have one isspro gauge right now i got out of a old semi truck, would like to get some more as long as prices are ok

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Alright, well this is a good turn out. Obviously I can't post prices yet, as I have to go through the whole process of becoming a dealer. However, whoever helps me get my first order through will receive pricing that, certainly you won't get it cheaper, anywhere. All sales would be confidential, and I'd expect you to keep the price under your hat, since I will be selling these for profit after the initial order. I am currently waiting for my application to come back. Once approved, I will need to place my first order, so as soon as I hear, I will be asking you all to PM me with what you want. So go ahead and make up your wish list, and be ready to order when I give the word.

Goose_ss4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ill take a fuel preassure guage. does anyone know if they have one that read some range of 0-20 psi. think will be ideal for our trucks, or 0-15

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OK! I've got the dealership! email me with the ISSPro part number, and the best price you can find on the net, and I will beat it. Really beat it! You get ONE order at this introductory price, so pick out everything you want and get prices on it all up front. If you choose not to order everything, that's OK. This is your chance to save!

War Wagon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I already have an Isspro water temp, boost, and pyro for my current project. I may want a couple others by the time I get my project together. The factory match Isspro gauges are awesome. AWESOME gauges. Hands down the nicest gauge out there in my opinion. I'm glad you posted this. I'm going to have to seriously decide what other gauges I want. Oil pressure, fuel pressure, hour meter?

HS108

Diesel Newb
Reaction score
I am gonna order the Boost, pyro, and tranny temp. I want a 4 guage pillar, but I cant decide on what one I want to be the forth

Coolant temp, oil temp, or oil pressure?