Injectors

am6.9idi

Reaction score
I have a 1987 6.9 idi Ford and im lookin for performance injectors and was wondering where the best place to get some would be. Ive heard you can get injectors off a 93 or 94 turbo model and get alittle more horse power, is this true?

justinray

Contributor
Reaction score
Buy the BB code injectors from Typ4, or the moose injectors from Agnem, they surpass any product you're going to buy otherwise. The BB's are a higher output stock injector, and the mooses are a completely different injector, better spray pattern, more fuel..

Devon Harley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would go BB's or Mooses would work best the g-codes your talkin about are ok but I personaly would rather have a set of high quality matched BB's from Russ or Mel here on the board PM them for pricing as it changes from time to time. They are affordable and once again there pop tested and matched will run smooth as glass and give you more power than what you have.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Go to the hall of shame forum and read about what customers have to say about dps. A customer is the best critical person that will tell you how they feel about any product sold anywhere. It could be milk... Bread or anything but a customer is the only person to listen to..

justinray

Contributor
Reaction score
Mel (agnem) and Russ(typ4) know these trucks, theyve put miles on them, and are trustworthy. Ken from dps is none of the above

Devon Harley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
DPS is no good you can do what they do to there injectors at home on your own bench. I really think you would like a set of BB's they are great. The g'codes from a turbo truck arent bad. But we all perfer the BB's