Injectors with return kit

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am able to get injectors and return kits from a local supplier .
Delphi inj and Dipaco kits IIRC.
I am going to sell them as a kit, pop tested and matched for 257.00 +13.00 flat rate shipping. Add 10.00 for paypal fees. I would rather have checks or Money Orders.
I know there are cheaper sources but these will be set by me and if anyone gets a set they may be sent back after some time and will be reset for shipping cost only. I have found the new springs take a set after about 3 to 5K miles and to be efficient and smooth rematching is key.
If anyone is interested let me know, I would like to order as many as possible at once
Thanks
Russ

Last edited:

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
Russ, I think that's a great price, and I've pop tested many of them in the past, that service alone is worth a few bucks, plus the fact you'll reset them.

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know what a difference when I had mine reset so I figured, why not. I am really only making a few dollars over cost on this venture.

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am going to edit the price ,the return kits went up 3.00 dollars.

Riley

Reaction score
Russ,

I am interested in your kits. Are the Delphi injectors new or rebuilt? I will be gone next week, but will contact you when I get Back.

Robert

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
New, I would not sell rebuilts, actually they cost more than new.
Thanks

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, I tried to keep this price as low as possible but the supplier raised the injectors 3.00 each ,so the new complete price with shipping and a return kit is. 270.00

k_williams1982

'01 Excursion 4x4
Reaction score
Can you "reshim" a used set of "BB" injectors, and how much would that cost? I might hold off on installing the line kit I got from you until I can have my injectors "serviced" and make sure that I have good "pop off" pressures and spray patterns.

BTW, Schuck's (now O' Reily's) and Knecht's are going to get back to me sometime today about starting to buy return lines off you instead of their current supplier. Appearently, there is a high demand here. I told them that you could get them for them at the higher price that we discussed on the phone, and that's still cheaper than their cost for them right now. Might be able to get some money headed your way from the parts stores here. How long would it take for the local stores here to recieve a set of return lines from you once ordered? The reason why I ask is because it takes 3 days for them to get a return line kit from the time that they order them from their current supplier.

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
Russ,

I'm interested in a set. Shoot me a pm to work out the details. I'm gonna go ahead and re-ip and put new injectors in. I knew I shouldn't have gone to the rally! :)

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am editing the price for paypal users.

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have to bump this, getting lots more e-requests.