Huge 6.9 Problems

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Hey Guys, I am now working on purchasing the truck now. I will be getting some shipping quotes tomorrow.

Anyone want to deliver a truck from CA to Grand Rapids, MI..?

Scott, I will let you know either way tomorrow so I don't hold you up.

Thanks,
Darrin

apextrans

What Log Book????
Reaction score
Hey, Like I said before, sorry I wasted your time. I had no idea I was gonna get hammered by the IRS like this. Darrin, good luck with it. Shipping from Scotty's place to Baltimore was 1600.00. So, figure on about 1300.00. It's so high because it will take up 3 postions (on a carhauler anyway) & they will bill for the spots. I would look into a quote from a flatbed company. That was my next move. I'm going to go cry now. bye.

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Thanks Scott, I got some shipping quotes in allready, and should have more in by tomorrow.

When I bought my truck from CA 3 years ago, I paid under $1,000 to have it shipped. Fuel prices was a little cheaper then also. Basically the same truck, minus 6" of lift.

I also talked to Ken tonight about doing a motor swap for me if I am able to get it.

Now just gotta break it to Lori, :backoff ....wish me luck,......

beretzs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
apextrans said:
Hey, Like I said before, sorry I wasted your time. I had no idea I was gonna get hammered by the IRS like this. Darrin, good luck with it. Shipping from Scotty's place to Baltimore was 1600.00. So, figure on about 1300.00. It's so high because it will take up 3 postions (on a carhauler anyway) & they will bill for the spots. I would look into a quote from a flatbed company. That was my next move. I'm going to go cry now. bye.

Hey buddy, I know you tried. That is all anyone can do. TRY. It just wasn't meant to be. We will link up on the East side eventually anyhow.

Darrin, you have a Lori too, good luck with that. Lori is an infamous name in my home (wifes name)... Just kidding, probably my saving grace at this point. Anyhow, thanks guys, you have taken care of me. Scotty

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey Darrin, EZ wants a GV in the worst way..... :Sly

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Darrin, you have a Lori too, good luck with that. Lori is an infamous name in my home (wifes name)... Just kidding, probably my saving grace at this point.

I know how you feel! ;Sweet

Well guys I informed Scott that I couldnt pull it off at this point so the truck is up for grabs. Somebody please buy it, It is a SMOKIN deal! and we need to keep it in the Brother hood!

I told Scott that I would help him put it on E_Bay and see what happens. I know it will sell, well see.

Wow am I bummed, been a tough day!.. :mad:

Later,
Darrin

Exekiel69

Reaction score
Agnem said:
Hey Darrin, EZ wants a GV in the worst way..... :Sly

Yes Darrin EZ wants a gv :D . If you know of any, you can let me know I will appreciate it.

Scott, God knows I tryed to find a good deal on any engine. Now as you said, you allways wanted a manual not auto so now I will start sending you deals on trucks with standard tranny and the goodies you mentioned until you say STOP!

Of course, you will only see IDI's.

Now seriously, Hope everything works out and you cn have another of this beautys in the future.

apextrans

What Log Book????
Reaction score
Scotty,

Don't forget about F-TWO-FIDDY. He expressed an interest....oh....about 100 posts ago. They say the third one's a charm, right?

DeepRoots

Tug Engineer
Reaction score
ezekial,
I can save you alot of money regarding the gear vendor.

I'll let you borrow my truck for a week.
after that you go back to driving your truck, your desire for a GV will be lessened greatly.

drew

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
DeepRoots said:
ezekial,
I can save you alot of money regarding the gear vendor.

I'll let you borrow my truck for a week.
after that you go back to driving your truck, your desire for a GV will be lessened greatly.

drew

Ummm,....guess I don't get it,....?

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He's got a C6. EZ has overdrive. I think that's his point.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7

Members online