Huge 6.9 Problems

Diezel_Cowboy

It's not like a real ***!
Reaction score
The Warden said:
I'm too much of a city boy to be able to easily adjust to rural life...

No firm idea where I'll go after graduating, but with the type of work I want to do, I'll probably wind up in the DC area unless I get sent abroad, assuming I can get into it...

By "DC area" do you mean Diezel_Cowboy area or Washington D.C.? Cause my area is quite rural! :D

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What really ****** me off, is here, we have a man who went to fight a war, to ensure that the terrorist a-holes don't have a chance to pop a cap in Mr. "lets fix this truck and screw the owner", or bomb his shop, and they know what this is doing to him financially and maritally. I bet if some towel head had a zip tie around their wrists and a gun to their head, they would give away their products and services at an alarming rate to any man brave enough to unwrap that towel and turn it into a body bag. Meanwhile, a bunch of guys who have never even met this man in person, are willing to sacrifice a great deal to try and help him stay in the brotherhood for no reason other than just seeing him hang around and be able to participate in the on-goings of a great group of people. This really SUCKS Scotty. I can't believe your getting screwed, and we can't save you, or find a way out. :mad:

beretzs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guys, you all have been magnificent friends and I think I can call you all that. From the first time I met Brian in Baghdad, he was known as a friend, great guy, just liked to talk trucks. You guys are all great guys and if I could have went forward with this, I know you would have all helped, but it is not in the cards, I have learned so much from you all, it is incredible (helped me spend alot of money) and I will always be a poster on these boards. Sometimes it is hard to see the forest for the trees, so I had to open my eyes a little. I want to buy a house and I know all you guys know what that takes, and with the money I generate from the truck, and from not putting more money in the truck will help with credit and give me more buying power, so I can have a nice home and then I will look for my next truck.

Another thing I learned from you guys, is buy what you want the first time, don't try and build what you want, ie, I want a manual tranny truck, now the Auto with GV is nice, I like manuals, truck did not have it, but I lived with it. Truck did not have a turbo, if I had just found a 94 with a turbo, I would have been light years ahead in money. Truck did not have the correct gear ratio for what I needed, so, I PAID to make that right. So all in all, if I had found more that stuff in the truck I wanted, I would have spent alot less money and effort with getting my truck to where I wanted it. But now, through alot of trial and error, I know what I want in a truck and won't mess up again. Thanks alot to all you guys, you guys really are the know it alls/most! of the diesels... Scotty

jvencius

Reaction score
No matter what kind of house you end up buying, make sure it's got a sufficiently-large garage--hopefully you'll be filling it with another oilburner before too long. :thumbsup:

f-two-fiddy

Reaction score
So what have you decided to do with the truck?

I sure hope that you get more than $3K for it. If you don't, gimme a holler.

OkieGringo

OkieGringo aka Baja
Reaction score
Here is the REAL reason Scotty decided to give in to his wifes wishes:D . OkieGringo

The FBI had an opening for an assassin. After all the background

checks, interviews and testing were done, there were 3 finalists. .

Two men and a woman.

For the final test, the FBI agents took one of the men to a

large metal door and handed him a gun. "We must know

that you will follow your instructions no matter what the

circumstances. Inside the room you will find your wife

sitting in a chair. . . Kill Her !!"

The man said, "You can't be serious. I could never shoot my wife."

The agent said, "Then you're not the right man for this job. Take

your wife and go home."

The second man was given the same instructions. He took the gun and

went into the room. All was quiet for about 5 minutes. The man came out

with tears in his eyes, "I tried, but I can't kill my wife."

The agent said, "You don't have what it takes. Take your wife and go home."

Finally, it was the woman's turn. She was given the same instructions,

to kill her husband. She took the gun and went into the room. Shots were

heard, one after another. They heard screaming, crashing, banging on the

walls.

After a few minutes, all was quiet. The door opened slowly and there stood

the

woman, wiping the sweat from her brow. "This gun is loaded with blanks"

she said. "I had to beat him to death with the chair."

MORAL: Women are evil. Don't mess with them!

beretzs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is pretty good, I heard the same joke, only with a Marine, an Air Force Officer and an Army Officer. Same deal Army and AF guy go in and can't do it, and the Marine has to finish the job. Scotty

pafixitman

Reaction score
apextrans said:

Too cool! Evene before this situation started I saw Scotty's truck was for sale and thought "Dang, that is nice!" Now I get to see it in person...one day...

beretzs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey, the truck is still for sale, so if you know anybody that needs/wants a clean California Rig let me know. 949-374-3490. Scotty

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanohawk

Members online