How much is it worth?

1991 F350 Crew

Reaction score
Well as much as I enjoy this forum I think it's about time to let my truck go. The economy has been no friend to me (or anyone else). The scrap market has hit bottom for now and I have been thinking about getting rid of her anyway.
I've been pretty quiet one here so here's what she is. 1991 F350 Crew Cab,195k miles, 7.3 no turbo, E4OD rebuilt less than a year before I bought it (I've put on about 8K miles), new brakes, shocks and alternator before I got it, It's got Alcoa's and six new G rated tires in the Spring, Nice interior captains chairs, CD player. Starting to have some problems, power steering pump, front end, glow plugs. The body is pretty good no rot but couple rust spots on the hood and right dually fender is cracked. I have some pics on the gallery. I want $3500. what do you guys think? :dunno

tractorman86

Reaction score
if it is as nice in real life as it looks in the pics i would go for more like $5,500, people like them crew cabs.

Diesel JD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd ask 4500-5000 and then be happy with 3-3500, anything more gravy know what I mean? Has it has SCAs maintained and frequent oil changes? If yes then its worth at least 3500-4500 if not it might be a boat anchor but just for being a CC IDI its worth 2-3000 even in bad condition in most markets. Obviously this is highly regional in terms of value.