How do you degrease a horse?

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh that's just too funny. LOL I saw a horse on my way home friday, that reminded me of a dog. He was on a knol, watching all the cars going by, and wagging his tail as fast as it would go. The things you learn about horses when you own one I guess. Put a pair of welding goggles on him, and shoot him with Gunk, and a hose. :dunno

payableondeath6

Impressively Ugly
Reaction score
Close off the deck and the next couple rainstorms oughta take care of him.

'Nother funny horse story. Couple guys and I were putting some new metal on the barn roof and as is customary with all hot and nasty jobs a cold one helped ease the suffering. We'd just carry a couple cans up with us as we couldn't put a case on the incline of the roof. Well my quarter horse found the 24 pack we had laying on the ground :eek: Despite all the hollering and yelling he managed to pick it up in his teeth (by the handle mind you) and shake the whole thing until every last can flew out :rotflmao He's an ornery sucker :D

Wanderer-rrorc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Close off the deck and the next couple rainstorms oughta take care of him.

'Nother funny horse story. Couple guys and I were putting some new metal on the barn roof and as is customary with all hot and nasty jobs a cold one helped ease the suffering. We'd just carry a couple cans up with us as we couldn't put a case on the incline of the roof. Well my quarter horse found the 24 pack we had laying on the ground :eek: Despite all the hollering and yelling he managed to pick it up in his teeth (by the handle mind you) and shake the whole thing until every last can flew out :rotflmao He's an ornery sucker :D

I heard a story about someone gettin a horse DRUNK before...but never had him throw your beer around....musta been some BAD beer...LOL (just kiddin)

my WHITE lab is enjoying cleaning the bottom of the new van I got...my wife is LESS than pleased...:rotflmao

shampoo..dish soap...I like the engine bright idea..but probably would make a SUPER clean spot on him and you'll have to wash the whole thing (like clean licence plates on a dusty truck..just looks wrong)..

thanks for the laugh!

ericboutin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:eek: :eek: Maria couldn't believe you could let her horse get into all that grease!!!! I just showed her the pictures and she said she will come and wash him!! I told her forget it; I'm still trying to get that grease off of me!! :D LOL

tractor_babe

Reaction score
I have some kind of citrus cleaner stuff we use at work on dogs all the time when they get into tar and stuff:D

Danielle

payableondeath6

Impressively Ugly
Reaction score
I heard a story about someone gettin a horse DRUNK before...but never had him throw your beer around....musta been some BAD beer...LOL (just kiddin)
One of the horses out to pasture will eat/drink anything, he's had bananas and drank grape soda before LOL

It was my uncle's beer, come to think of it it was Natural Light :puke: guess he was doing us a favor :rotflmao

Wanderer-rrorc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One of the horses out to pasture will eat/drink anything, he's had bananas and drank grape soda before LOL

It was my uncle's beer, come to think of it it was Natural Light :puke: guess he was doing us a favor :rotflmao

did ya hang a warning sign on him..."DO NOT STAND BEHIND HORSE"...that explosion could probably kill someone...:eek: :rotflmao :rotflmao

spencnaz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Try Doctor Bronner's Castille Soap for your horse. It's a natural soap that dissolves grease instead of 'cutting' it. Plus it's gentle on the skin and they have different 'formulas'.

Any health food store should have it.

dman91

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys remember when they clean up crude oil spills they use Dawn dish soap on the animals. Soft on your hands tough on the grease.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grizzly Wrecker