IDI down...what would you do?

Jesus Freak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Minimallimits

What did you decide? In my eyes, that pickup is a keeper!!
It looks like you fell for the old "I wonder how this mystery novel ends" conundrum. Most of the threads like this are mystery novels without a last chapter. So we can create our own ending.

Ending #1. As an executive for FedEx, @Minimallimits was on a FedEx airplane to American Samoa that ended up crashing into the Pacific ocean. Everyone survived, and was stranded on an island inhabited by dinosaurs left over from an experiment that had something to do with mosquitoes. To survive they had to get abandoned Chrysler products operable but we're thwarted by the Chryslers uncanny ability to produce new electrical problems. Just when it seemed like the dinosaurs were going to eat them, @Minimallimits noticed a Ford IDI truck with a solid zf5 in it. Having good knowledge of these timeless machines, he drained all the oil and ATF out of the evil Chryslers and put it in the fuel tank of the amazing IDI truck. Since the batteries had just enough juice to play a White Snake cassette in the tape player he had his friends push start him, and she fired right up! Throwing the white snake cassette out the window to distract the dinosaurs he put in a Third Day's Conspiracy #5 cassette he found somewhere. They stopped by the Chrysler products and removed hundreds of miles of unnecessary wires, created a Flux Capacitor got the truck up to 88mph(thanks to the zf5) generated a gigawatt or 2 and traveled back to 1955....... but that's a whole other story.

Cant Write

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dang pitfalls!!! :)

But man I am excited to read about the other potential endings you have in store for us!! :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mnlx