HI IDI brothers been away for a while!

RKOCH

Fellow Oil Burner
Reaction score
Hello brothers I been away for a bit do to other commitments. Had my 89 totaled by a drunk driver! However all the parts went into a 93 and back up and rolling!

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Well sure glad you are around to tell about this crash and return to service of parts. Keepem on the road is how I see it...:sly

RKOCH

Fellow Oil Burner
Reaction score
Yea 10-4 had a drunk in an unisured MB run right under the drivers door at over 70 mph flipped the truck on the side! So I bought a 93 from a a farmer with a 5.8l and put all my parts from the 89 on it!

RKOCH

Fellow Oil Burner
Reaction score
Yep me and my stepson were in it! the fuel filter stopped up. I pulled off the side of the road and was opening the door to get out when i saw him in the mirror a split sec before the hit! Knocked the front axle completely out of it!

RKOCH

Fellow Oil Burner
Reaction score
Had I not have looked in the mirror one last time i would have stepped right in the path! And that would have been it for me!

'94IDITurbo7.3

HAMMER DOWN!
Reaction score
Glad to here you are ok.

Let me guess the drunk driver had no injuries. that is the way it allways works. an innocent person gets killed and the drunk driver does not even get a skratch.:backoff

RedTruck

Reaction score
I was beginning to wonder where you were. For the last few month I've almost posted a thread wondering where you were at. I am really glad to hear you and your stepson are ok. That's a heck of a story with a happy ending!

Sooo.....

How 'bout FINALLY posting some pictures for posterity! I'm not talking carnage either. I as well as the whole oilburners universe want to see rockwells under an IDI.

Paul

trapper

Boom Boom
Reaction score
Good to know your ok ! and after reading your sig im very interested in the im guessing PSD turbo you have on your idi and how you did it

93f250idi

strokin
Reaction score
Welcome back! Post up some pics of your rig! Sounds like it's a beast! And I'm interested in how you got The psd turbo on it too.

racer30

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ya I would like to see pics of that psd turbo too. what kind mods do you need to adapt that turbo?....:dunno

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RangerDanger