hey Darrin......

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Happy birthday goat smuggler!:thumbsup:

Wow Ron.. Care to explain that one.. Darrin, Heres hoping you have a special day but why leave it to just one day.. Enjoy the month like our daughter used to do. She proudly told anyone in any restarant that this was her birthday so she could get a piece of cake or ice cream. She was way young and didn't understand that the whole month was not her birthday.. It was just one day. So enjoy the month. This is my birthday "month" too.....:D

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Thank you guys! I appreciate it. It has been a good day so far, worked on Droopy at the shop this morning, Closed about 2 hours early, home now and we are going out tonight with about 15 friends and family, should be a good time!

Alleinturtle, The T-rex with the hat is hilarious,LOL best card that I got so far today,...ok the only one,....:D

Darrin, Heres hoping you have a special day but why leave it to just one day.. Enjoy the month like our daughter used to do. She proudly told anyone in any restarant that this was her birthday so she could get a piece of cake or ice cream. She was way young and didn't understand that the whole month was not her birthday.. It was just one day. So enjoy the month. This is my birthday "month" too.....

Thanks Gary, sounds like a good idea,..Later on this month I think Ill have the whole family together to exchange gifts,..I am thinking the 25th,..? :D

December is a pretty busy birthday month for us also, My Dad's is the 9th a Bro in law is the 29th, and Lori is a Christmas Baby. When's yours?

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
BTW,...Here is a fun fact,. My older brother Dave and I are the exact same age. we are both 46. and no we are not twins..

,..you figure it out,...:D