hey Darrin......

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Happy birthday ;Sweet

I have too many cobwebs in my brain to figure out how your older brother and you are the exact same age...it would make sense if he was born in January, but you did say "exact"... :dunno

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Thank you guys! I appreciate it. It has been a good day so far, worked on Droopy at the shop this morning, Closed about 2 hours early, home now and we are going out tonight with about 15 friends and family, should be a good time!

Alleinturtle, The T-rex with the hat is hilarious,LOL best card that I got so far today,...ok the only one,....:D

Thanks Gary, sounds like a good idea,..Later on this month I think Ill have the whole family together to exchange gifts,..I am thinking the 25th,..? :D

December is a pretty busy birthday month for us also, My Dad's is the 9th a Bro in law is the 29th, and Lori is a Christmas Baby. When's yours?

PM sent....

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Having had the pleasure to meet Mr. Tosh and a great man he is.:thumbsup:

Dirty ole man!:sly

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Thanks again guys, Just getting in from our outing with friends. We had a great evening.

My brother was born in January and I was born in December the same year. Then my sister came a year later in March,,.Then they figured out what was causing it and fixed the problem! LOL

Headed to bed, they bought me lots of drinks,...

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Happy birthday buddy. Thanks for "smuggling" me a nice birthday present down form Michigan a few years ago. That DT466 is going to be a fun little 6 cylinder to drive one of these days. You're a good friend, father, and husband.

Hope you had a great one.

Heath

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle