HELP ELECTRICAL

1466IH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have a wiring schematic that they could email i am having all kinds of issues. It all started with a melted headlight switch and now me radio keeps blowing fuses and now it comes on with my cab lights and i dont have tail lights. I have a new headlight switch and pigtail but when i went to install it and peeled the wire loom back all of the wires are melted together
I need this info for the truck in my sig

rhkcommander

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Might as well replace all the wires if you end up digging around enough. The insulation is probably toast

1466IH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
does any one have a complete schematic like what they use for equipment or know where i can find one

madpogue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There isn't "a" schematic. It's a whole book, known as the EVTM, aka Electrical and Vacuum Troubleshooting Manual.

1466IH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The only thing that sucks about a complete harness is that this truck is my daily driver and I would have to pull the dash and everything out to switch harnesses I wouldnt mind having that to put on the shelf because I do plan on redoing this truck after I find somthing else to drive pm me and let me know how much you want for it